Strategic Enterprise Account Executive
At Gremlin, our mission is to enable every company to build more reliable software. We dedicate ourselves to building the tools, processes, and reliability signals that allow engineering teams to work proactively, fortifying the digital infrastructure that drives the world forward. We work with enterprises like Target, Twilio and JP Morgan Chase that are building complex, distributed SaaS applications whose success depends on uptime. If paving a new path forward at the leading edge of technology sounds exciting to you, we should talk.
Gremlin’s sales team is growing, and we’re seeking a passionate Strategic Account Executive, Financial Services to help the company scale. This role will play a vital role in growing and maintaining Gremlin’s customers pipeline. Working with an SA partner and directly with the leadership team, you’ll be central in fostering a customer-centric culture that drives growth for the organization.
As a Strategic Account Executive, Financial Services in Gremlin you will get to:
- Identify and prospect large-sized financial enterprises while maintaining an efficient sales process.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms by emphasizing the value and return on investment (ROI) that Gremlin's products and services offer.
- Manage existing customer expectations while also expanding the company's reach and depth within the Financial Services vertical
- Self-directly navigate deals from prospecting to closure, while fostering strong relationships and gaining customer validation
- Identify a robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency in reporting
- Maintain, build and manage specific relationship maps for Financial Services segment including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Have a thorough understanding of customer's business
We expect you to bring:
- 10+ Years of experience in an Enterprise Field Role (or mix of mid-market and enterprise) with a strong focus on financial accounts
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company, including experience selling to mid-sized and large companies, with deal sizes ranging from $100k+ to $1m+.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability represent the company and its products independently
- Collaborative team player who works well with the internal team and prioritizes both customer and company needs
- Proven experience in landing and expanding Enterprise Financial Services accounts
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment, ideally being a top 10% performer
Nice to Have
- Deep contacts, previous customers, and a successful track record of selling to Engineers in a technical space can be advantageous
- Domain exposure to APM, DevOps, Microservices, and SaaS services
*If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
**The role does not offer sponsorship employment benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k Match
- Stock Options
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Team Activities (currently virtual due to Covid-19)
Gremlin is a team of industry veterans and people eager to learn from one another. We set the standard for reliability and equip leading organizations with the mindset and expertise needed to drive reliability improvements that move the world forward. We’re backed by top-tier investors Index Ventures, Amplify Partners, and Redpoint Ventures. Our customers love us, and we’re thrilled to be a partner in their success.
What Do We Care About:
- We Care about our People
People are our critical differentiators. The company strives to treat our people with respect, empathy, and dignity. We expect that our people will treat each other similarly. In both cases, we will assume good intent. All are welcome at Gremlin. We know our differences make us stronger and that our best ideas and contributions can come from anyone at any level.
- We Care about Collaboration
Gremlin is strongest when we come together as one team with shared goals. Be the glue, not the glitter. But as a remote company, teamwork and collaboration won’t happen by accident. We approach every challenge as a shared challenge. We rely on each other for diverse perspectives and creative ideas. We celebrate our wins as a team.
- We Care about Results
Be high productivity, low drama. Results matter. To keep our pace, everyone owns the outcomes of their actions and takes action when needed. We reward speed over perfection. We empower each other to iterate and experiment.You are welcome at Gremlin for who you are. The more voices and ideas we have represented in our business, the more we will all flourish, contribute, and build a more reliable internet. Gremlin is a place where everyone can grow and is encouraged. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to come into work everyday. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep building a more reliable internet by building and designing tools used by the best companies in the world.
You are welcome at Gremlin for who you are. The more voices and ideas we have represented in our business, the more we will all flourish, contribute, and build a more reliable internet. Gremlin is a place where everyone can grow and is encouraged. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to come into work everyday. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep building a more reliable internet by building and designing tools used by the best companies in the world.
Visit our website to learn more - https://www.gremlin.com/press/about/?ref=nav