Associate, Product Operations (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 30 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and Washington D.C. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring an Associate, Product Operations for Guild’s Learning Marketplace Partnerships team, supporting partner product delivery, data quality, and internal operations for academic partners. In this role, you’ll enable Guild’s Learning Marketplace to best serve hundreds of thousands of students as we scale our technology products in 2023 and beyond.
As an Associate, Product Operations you will:
- Handle the QA and analysis of data between our academic partners and Guild systems to ensure accuracy and support downstream teams and systems.
- Partner closely with the Academic Product and Engineering teams helping to prioritize feature additions, modifications and bug fixes.
- Lead product training and onboarding for new academic partners and end users.
- Deliver responsive, high quality support for users of the product and internal partners, coordinating resolution of bugs and data issues.
- Lead operational delivery, including working with data quality to identify and diligence issues, identifying and defining where operational processes are needed to supplement the technology, and piloting operations solutions to serve as prototypes for future product enhancements.
- Scope, prioritize and execute work to drive operational excellence, setting us up for our next chapter of scaled growth.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Relevant experience in similar or related roles, preferably in dynamic cross-functional organizations where high-touch, long-term relationships were crucial to the business’ success
- A high attention to detail; ability to lead high-level process planning and execution down to the small details
- Existing experience with, or a passion for, learning how technology, operations and partnerships should partner together to deliver outcomes
- Ability to review and analyze customer data to increase partner satisfaction and expedite downstream processes
- A structured, analytical systems approach to product and data
- Existing experience working with large datasets in Excel/Google Sheets and familiarity with SQL
- Excitement to learn how to develop strong relationships, inspire confidence, and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy
- An understanding of the issues Guild’s students face and the ways in which Guild and our learning partners can address them to improve student outcomes
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $60,000 - $78,750 as well as company stock options.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth