Product Marketing Lead
Hex Technologies Inc.
Excerpt: Hex is looking for a Product Marketing Lead to help drive product positioning and new releases while enabling our Go-To-Market teams to tell Hex's story to users and prospects.
About the role
It’s an exciting time at Hex! We have built a powerful, category-leading product that’s redefining how data analytics is done. Hex users are passionate about our product – we get literal love letters! – and now we’re focused on how we can help tell our story to more and more people. We have an exciting roadmap full of big ideas and little details. We’re hiring a Product Marketing Lead to help harness that energy, and accelerate our growth.
This role is a critical member of our Go-To-Market function, driving product positioning, product releases and enabling sales and demand generation teams to tell the right stories to the right users and company profiles.
This role will also give you a broad, end-to-end view of our business, and you will need to partner closely with Sales, Engineering, Product, Support, Design, and basically everyone else to succeed.
What you will do?
- You'll work with all go-to-market teams to help Hex expand awareness through clear positioning, and supporting pipeline generation, ultimately growing the number of customers that love and use our product daily.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to define our messaging & positioning on product launches, sales plays and competitive takedowns and develop sales enablement materials that help drive new users and pipeline growth.
- You will own our product release process end to end, including gathering roadmap and features input, to developing all GTM assets needed to promote, and inform internal teams. You will work closely with our Product Managers, Engineering and Marketing teams to shape our roadmap, drive our release messaging and scale how we tell our story to the world.
- Foster a deep understanding of how users and decision-makers assess Hex, and help educate internal teams through content and training
- Collaborate closely with the Partnerships team on how to position Hex among partner initiatives and announcements
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape. Monitor and analyze competitive offerings to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Use market insights to update product positioning and inform marketing and product strategies.
- Support the development and execution of demand-generation campaigns that drive new biz and expansion pipeline.
Who you might be?
- You are excited about the potential for analytics and data science, the problems these teams face, and what it means to create solutions for their everyday workflows to unlock their most impactful work
- You have a proven record of launching new products, establishing positioning and enabling GTM teams to build on long-term revenue opportunities
- Talking to users, understanding their problems, and sharing what you have learned with our team is part of your DNA
- You have a proven record of helping marketing and sales teams scale pipeline and revenue in early stages
- You have excellent communication skills, know how to drive for alignment and thrive through ambiguity
- You're resourceful and scrappy
- You are excited about the potential for category disruption or new category creation and finding the narratives to enable that
You will be a truly standout candidate if:
- You have worked with SQL and/or Python tools, and have an interest in learning new tools and techniques
- You have scaled a team of talented individuals
- You have a track record of growth and mentorship