Sales Development Representative
Hex Technologies Inc.
Excerpt: We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team.
About the Role
In August of 2021, Hex began building out its Sales team. Since then our customer base has grown, we have a ton of momentum in the market, and we’re continuing to build a world-class sales organization.
We’re looking for an SDR to join our Sales organization focusing on inbound leads for companies in the Mid-Market and Enterprise space. We’ve seen incredible success growing our customer base in this category and we intend to double down on this and make it central to our growth strategy.
In this role, you’ll be reporting to our Enterprise Sales Leader. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for converting leads from events, trials, webinars, etc into qualified pipeline.
On any given day you might find yourself:
- Responsible for qualifying new leads and driving pipeline within your assigned territory
- Deeply understand your customers' business challenges and how to position Hex as the solution
- Partner with Account Executives and Sales Engineers to run discovery and demos
- Accelerate conversion to S1 pipeline by sending targeted, personalized messages to prospects in our orbit
- Schedule qualified meetings for our Mid-Market + Enterprise Account Executives
- Work with Demand Generation on targeted campaigns
- Develop, test, and iterate on tactics
- Build the blueprint for scaling the SDR function at Hex
- Provide input back to engineering, product management, and marketing
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have outbound SDR experience with a technical product (engineers or data end users)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Conduct prospect research and outreach personalization
- Keep an iterative mindset and are comfortable experimenting and failing
- Enterprise experience is beneficial but not required
- Are passionate/curious about the data & analytics space
- Are capable of managing a large pipeline of high-velocity opportunities
- Are willing to learn basic SQL (if you haven't already)
- Possess an enthusiasm for working as part of a team and an ability to partner successfully with cross-functional peers such as product, account executives, engineering, customer success, etc.
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.