Enterprise Account Executive
Hex Technologies Inc.
Excerpt: We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Sales organization.
Location: San Francisco, CA
About the Role
In August of 2021, Hex began building out its Sales team. Since then our customer base has grown, we have a ton of momentum in the market, and we’re continuing to build a world-class sales organization.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Enterprise Sales organization focusing on companies with 2,500+ employees. We’ve seen incredible success growing our customer base in this category with companies like Toast, Cruise, Rivian and many more. We intend to double down on this success and make Enterprise accounts central to our growth strategy.
In this role, you’ll be reporting to our Enterprise Sales Leader. Additionally, you’ll be strategizing and executing on closing new business and expanding our footprint with existing customers.
On any given day you might find yourself:
- Responsible for building new pipeline and driving revenue within your assigned territory
- Deeply understand your customers' business challenges and how to position Hex as the solution
- Partner with Sales Engineering to run discovery, demos, POCs, and technical reviews
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Provide input back to engineering, product management and marketing
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Proven track record selling technical software in the data, DS/ML, or analytics space
- Understand and be able to teach complex technical concepts.
- Can speak confidently about the challenges data practitioners encounter in their day-to-day workflows
- Passionate / curious about the data & analytics space
- Capable of managing large, complex deal cycles involving multiple customer stakeholder groups
- Capable / willing to learn basic SQL (if you haven't already)
- Possess an enthusiasm for working as part of a team and an ability to partner successfully with cross-functional peers such as product, engineering, customer success, etc.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Love giving and receiving feedback.