Head of Revenue Enablement
Hex Technologies Inc.
Excerpt: We are hiring a Revenue Enablement Lead who will help build and deliver a program to drive world-class customer-facing execution for our revenue organization.
Location: San Francisco, CA
About the role
- Why Enablement matters at Hex: As a scaling company with a rapidly evolving product, standardized onboarding, training, and enablement programs are crucial for maximizing efficiency and driving revenue across all customer-facing teams. We need a strong leader to quarterback these initiatives and ensure a consistent voice goes to market from all roles across our revenue team.
- The Revenue Enablement Lead will help build and deliver a program to drive world-class customer-facing execution for our revenue organization. This role will partner closely with the revenue team as well as multiple cross-functional teams including leadership, marketing and product to develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the our customer-facing and internal processes. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and cross-functional collaboration.
What you will do
- Work with Revenue leadership to prioritize, develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement programs
- Design onboarding and ramp for internal and external stakeholders, including Hex’s pre and post-sales teams and SI partners.
- Drive programs in ongoing skill development that make GTM at Hex a competitive differentiator and a career building experience for our Revenue team members
- Partner with Product and Marketing leadership on product & messaging launches and ensure we’re bringing our new product development effectively to the field
Who you might be
You might be a fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in enablement, training, or a related field.
- Proven track record of successfully designing and implementing enablement programs that drive results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and inspire diverse audiences.
- Growth-minded and a desire to build from the ground up - we’re early stage and this will initially be an IC role with a good deal of building.
- Experience building programs for a highly technical product (ideally in the data, analytics or data management space).
- Experience executing in a customer-facing role (ideally in sales or account management).
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.