Customer Support Specialist
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to unlock the full potential of private markets. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate, private equity, and venture capital make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets, and as a result, bringing efficiency, transparency, and access to one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology – all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization – we want to hear from you.
Juniper Square offers employees a variety of ways to work, ranging from a fully remote experience to working full-time in one of our physical offices. We invest heavily in digital-first operations, allowing our teams to collaborate effectively across 27 US states, 2 Canadian Provinces and Mexico. We have physical offices in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, for US employees who prefer to work in an office some or all of the time.
About your role
Are you motivated to learn new technologies and provide exceptional customer service? Are you an animal lover who would adore seeing furry friends join team Zoom calls? If so, we want you to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist at Juniper Square. As a member of our tight-knit Customer Support team, you will become a valuable partner to our growing base of private equity customers who use our software. You will serve as a product expert, troubleshoot complex issues, and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver great customer experiences.
We believe in creating a culture of continuous learning and growth, where you can develop your communication, problem solving, and project management skills. If you’re considering a future in Customer Success, Technical Success, Sales, or Product Management, this role is the beginning of your journey.
What you’ll do
- Deliver outstanding technical support to our customers via phone, email, and chat while taking ownership of timely solutions
- Build knowledge of our evolving software and the private equity industry
- Work collaboratively with various cross-functional teams to identify and implement creative solutions for our customers
- Be the customer advocate by sharing customer feedback and insights with the product and engineering teams to inform product development and enhancements
- Build valuable customer facing skills by developing strong relationships with customers and acting as a trusted advisor to help them achieve their goals
- Contribute towards cross-functional initiatives to further develop our support of customers
- Lead strategic internal projects to help our team grow and succeed
- Develop and refine internal documentation, processes, and procedures
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive team culture by supporting your colleagues and sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, MIS, or business related degree preferred)
- 1+ years of professional experience in relevant setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate assertiveness and perseverance when resolving customer requests
- Team-first attitude, high level of empathy, and passion for helping others
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical ability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to learn and develop new skills
- Ability and openness to work 9am to 6pm Pacific or 9am to 6pm Central hours for business and customer needs
At Juniper Square, we believe building a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture makes us a better company. If you think this job sounds like a fit, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the qualifications.
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $55,000 - $75,000. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable.
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Mental wellness coverage
- Fertility and growing family support
- Unlimited vacation in addition to company paid holidays
- Paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Allowance to customize your work and technology setup at home
- Annual professional development stipend
Something looks off?