Associate Treasury Manager
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to unlock the full potential of private markets. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate, private equity, and venture capital make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets, and as a result, bringing efficiency, transparency, and access to one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology – all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization – we want to hear from you.
Juniper Square offers employees a variety of ways to work, ranging from a fully remote experience to working full-time in one of our physical offices. We invest heavily in digital-first operations, allowing our teams to collaborate effectively across 27 US states, 2 Canadian Provinces and Mexico. We have physical offices in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, for US employees who prefer to work in an office some or all of the time.
About your role
Our Treasury Service Group is an exciting and quickly growing team at Juniper Square that is responsible for all payment related transactions for our fund administration and deal services customers. We are seeking an Associate Treasury Manager to act as a trusted partner to our real estate private equity customers and their investors. This will involve handling payment related transactions, including initiating outgoing payments and reconciling incoming contributions .
You will grow your project management, communication, customer management, and process improvement skills while delivering positive outcomes for clients. We are looking for someone who is eager to directly impact our customers’ day-to-day operations and who is excited about the opportunity to scale our team’s operations as we reach our next phase of growth.
What you’ll do
- Build knowledge of our evolving software and the real estate private equity industry.
- Use Juniper Square software to support our fund administration and investor services customers.
- Manage treasury related activities such as logging incoming LP contributions and initiating outgoing payments
- Investigate payment breaks and chargebacks; coordinate with bank partners to resolve exception items and ad-hoc requests.
- Monitor customer health and provide feedback to internal teams.
- Perform workspace management tasks on behalf of our clients; including contribution and commitment updates, generating capital call reminders and LP emails via our software, reviewing workspaces for accuracy and completeness.
- Identify and flag areas of improvement in our processes and procedures
- 0-2 years experience in fund administration or investor services related roles
- High level of integrity and desire to consistently do the right thing for our customers and for the business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter: you identify problems and take ownership of finding and implementing solutions
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change; ability to handle multiple projects at once while staying close to the details
- You see opportunity in ambiguity; this is the right role for you if you have a vision for building something new and big!
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $55,000 to $62,000. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
Something looks off?