Outbound Sales Development Representative (PE/VC)
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to unlock the full potential of private markets. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate, private equity, and venture capital make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets, and as a result, bringing efficiency, transparency, and access to one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology – all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization – we want to hear from you.
Juniper Square offers employees a variety of ways to work, ranging from a fully remote experience to working full-time in one of our physical offices. We invest heavily in digital-first operations, allowing our teams to collaborate effectively across 27 US states, 2 Canadian Provinces and Mexico. We have physical offices in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, for US employees who prefer to work in an office some or all of the time.
About the role
We are hiring an exceptional Sales Development Representative, focused on the enterprise-level accounts to join our team! As an Enterprise SDR at Juniper Square, you are the first point of contact to our largest and highest-priority accounts. You will be responsible for both selling the value of Juniper Square as well as ensuring leads are qualified before handing them off to our Enterprise Account Executives. Would you describe yourself as “professionally persistent”, “organized”, and “detail oriented”? Are you interested in SaaS and finance? Are you an articulate professional with a customer-focused orientation? If this is you, we want you on our world-class SDR team at Juniper Square. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their sales skills and work within a dynamic fintech environment.
What you'll do
- Generate qualified net-new meetings & sales pipeline within target enterprise accounts
- Connect with key stakeholders to build awareness of Juniper Square and to learn about the prospects pain points
- Drive a consistent demand generation cadence for efficient total addressable market coverage
- Identify the right companies, key departments and influential individuals to reach out to with targeted, personalized messaging
- Maintain a high level of weekly touch points including calls, email & LinkedIn messaging
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of outbound qualified appointments to ensure pipeline objectives
- Use Salesforce, Outreach, Preqin and other systems to capture and track activities, tasks and meetings
- Participate in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs
- Develop a strong foundation of knowledge of our products, services, and target markets alongside sales skills for career progression
- Work closely with Juniper Square Enterprise Account Executives to execute on outreach campaigns and achieve revenue targets
- A strong passion and interest in the private markets sector
- Experience in working with Enterprise-level accounts is a plus
- Prior professional experience, interacting with internal or external decision makers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong business acumen
- Exceptional listening skills
- Internal motivation and desire to succeed in a goal-driven role
- A go-getter, with a "can do" attitude
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Coachable and excited about learning
- Ability to carry on professional written & verbal conversations with the experienced professionals we sell to
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced fintech environment
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional time management and prioritizing abilities
- Any sales experience is a plus
- Health, dental and vision covered care for you and dependents
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
- Pre-Tax benefit programs for FSA and Commuter
- Home office productivity allowance & remote work stipends
- Mental Health coverage for you and dependents including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Fertility and Growing Family Support inclusive for all pursuits of parenthood - fertility, adoption, surrogacy and other family building avenues
- Recognition and Professional Development programs
- Career pathing and formal performance reviews on a bi-annual basis
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply, even if you don't meet all of the qualifications. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
Something looks off?