Corporate Account Executive - London
About the Job:
LaunchDarkly is specifically looking for product oriented, customer focused, sales-oriented individuals to play a significant role in the expansion of our Corporate Account Executive team. This role will work directly with a manager, sales engineers, and other resources to help customers successfully test, purchase, and adopt LaunchDarkly. Intelligent, creative, and fun individuals with a strong work ethic are who we want to build this team with.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a team that has an immediate impact with our product and customers. This team focuses on small to midsize businesses across the globe. They work closely with our SDR teams on converting prospects into new customers and with existing customers on expansion opportunities.
- Proactively conduct outbound pipeline generation independently and effectively work with a Business Development Representative.
- Own the relationships with corporate accounts in your territory.
- Define and complete territory and account plans for the assigned territory.
- Ensure the successful adoption of LaunchDarkly through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering, customer success, and support resources.
- Elevate LaunchDarkly's visibility with customers and communicate our value proposition to VP and C-Suite executives.
- Work closely with your solutions engineer to deliver both business and technical value to prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as product support, marketing, and revenue operations to meet customer business needs.
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency.
- 2+ years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider, with a record of top performance
- Ability to manage a consultative sales cycle.
- Experience with the land and expand SaaS Sales strategy and a proven track record of success in expanding across business units.
- Knowledge of selling to mid-market companies.
- Background in MEDDPICC and Command of the Message.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at LaunchDarkly.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
- An exceptional written and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized and autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization.
Target pay range for a Level 4 in London: €142,000 - 192,000* On Target Earnings (OTE) includes base pay and commission*
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves trillions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get better results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
Learn more about the interview process & what it’s like to work with LaunchDarkly’s Revenue team!
LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community and is a part of Pledge 1%, an organization that helps companies make this a priority. Through this initiative and its charitable arm, the LaunchDarkly Foundation, the company is committed to such causes as supporting education for the underserved, homelessness relief and moving towards having a net-zero carbon footprint. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out this accommodations request form and someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.