Senior Partner Solutions Engineer - East
About the Job:
Partner Solutions Engineers (PSEs) are an integral part of building LaunchDarkly’s Partner program; they are responsible for growing the technical relationships with partners and SIs, while also building the solutions and technical assets and helping craft our overall strategy. PSEs are passionate about technology, specifically software development and DevOps and the ecosystems they live in.
- Serve as the trusted technical advisor with partners (Application Development Service Providers or ISV Alliances)
- Represent LaunchDarkly at webinars, conferences, and architectural discussions
- Deliver product presentations and proof of concept efforts tailored to partner environments, using experience with the broader DevOps toolset
- Identify, scope, and drive new joint value propositions (e.g., integrated technology, joint offerings, build into partner DevOps playbooks and methodology, reference architectures for high-value use cases, etc.)
- Quarterly technical reviews with LD Product
- Lead partner technical onboarding and maintain the level of partner technical enablement
- Assess and address partner needs and provide cross-team guidance on joint assets and enablement curriculum, partner tooling, services best practices, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with other LD technical teams (e.g., Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Product, Support, Integrations)
- 3+ years of solutions architecture experience
- Experience working in highly cross-functional teams
- Must be highly technical and be able to articulate business value to non-technical stakeholders
- SaaS and DevOps experience a must
- Must reside on east coast
Nice to have:
Certifications, such as AWS (SA, associate SA, cloud practitioner) or similar
Target pay range for a Level P4 in the US eastern region: $193,000 - $227,000 *On Target Earnings (OTE) includes base pay and commission*
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
Modern software delivery was supposed to be the foundation for a thriving digital business but reality has proven otherwise. Slow, inefficient development cycles, costly outages, and fragmented customer experiences are preventing developers from building their best software. The LaunchDarkly platform helps developers innovate on new features faster while protecting them with a safety valve to instantly rewind when things go wrong. Developers can target product experiences to any customer segment and maximize the business impact of every feature. And by gradually rolling out new application components, they escape nightmare "big-bang" technology migrations.
The LaunchDarkly platform was built to guide engineers to the next frontier of DevOps by:
- Improving the velocity and stability of software releases, without the fear of end customer outages
- Delivering targeted experiences by easily personalizing features to customer cohorts
- Maximizing the business impact of every feature through the ability to experiment and optimize
- Coordinating the release and optimization of software to provide consistent experiences across mobile platforms and device types
- Improving the effectiveness and productivity of engineering teams, by providing insights into engineering cadence and stability
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get better results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out this accommodations request form and someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.