Senior Field Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Who we are
Lilt is the leading AI solution for enterprise translation. Our stack, made up of our Contextual AI Engine, Connector APIs, and Human Adaptive Feedback, enables global organizations to adopt a true AI translation strategy, focusing on business outcomes instead of outputs. With Lilt, innovative agencies like the National Weather Service, AFWERX and In-Q-Tel are using AI technology to deliver multilingual, digital customer experiences at scale.
Our team is headquartered in the Bay Area with additional hubs in Indianapolis, Washington DC, Berlin, Dublin and London
What you'll do
As a Field Marketing Manager for the public sector, you will play a crucial role in shaping and driving our marketing efforts within this important vertical. You will be responsible for creating and implementing innovative marketing strategies that effectively reach and engage our public sector audience. Through a combination of targeted messaging, thought leadership, and relationship-building, you will help elevate Lilt's brand, generate leads, and drive revenue growth. Your deep understanding of the public sector landscape and customer needs, along with your passion for marketing and collaboration, will make a significant impact on our organization's success in this market.
The ideal candidate will build relationships with our champions, business cases with their constituents, and “partnerships” with their businesses. You’ll be well-rewarded for your results-oriented and performance-driven focus on revenue growth.
You’ll be core to Lilt’s success. We are growing at a fast pace, and your contributions will propel us to new milestones.
This position will be based out of one of our hubs. Preferably the DC hub.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and execute strategic field marketing plans for the public sector, including federal, state, and local government entities, as well as educational institutions.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and communications, to identify and capitalize on market opportunities and drive revenue growth.
• Create and manage a calendar of events, including trade shows, conferences, webinars, and other industry-related events, to increase brand visibility and generate leads.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key industry influencers, thought leaders, and partners to expand our market reach and influence.
• Utilize market research and customer insights to develop targeted messaging and positioning that resonates with public sector audiences.
• Work closely with the sales team to ensure marketing activities are aligned with sales objectives and provide necessary collateral and support materials for the field.
• Track, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activities, adjusting strategies as needed to maximize ROI.
• Manage the field marketing budget, ensuring resources are allocated effectively to achieve marketing and company objectives.
vStay informed about public sector trends, regulations, and procurement processes to ensure marketing activities are compliant and relevant.
• Assist in the development and execution of account-based marketing strategies to drive deeper engagement with key accounts.
Required Skills and Experiences
• Strong working knowledge of Lilt, our value proposition, our technology, and the translation & localization industry as a whole.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in the public sector or a related industry.
• Proven track record of developing and executing successful field marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Strong understanding of the public sector landscape, including federal, state, and local government entities, as well as educational institutions.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision making.
• Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation platforms, such as Salesforce and Marketo.
• Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time, as needed for events and meetings.
• Competitive salary and meaningful equity
• Employer-subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
• 401k with company matching up to 4%
• Professional development budget. Buy some books. Attend a conference. Take a class. Whatever you feel will help you do your best work!
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Lilt is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or marital status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. We are committed to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
See more open positions at Lilt
Something looks off?