Revenue Systems Operations - Salesforce.com and Marketo Admin
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Mattermost provides secure, workflow-centric collaboration for technical and operational teams that need to meet nation-state-level security and trust requirements. We serve technology, public sector, national defense, and financial services industries with customers ranging from tech giants to the world’s largest banks, to the U.S. Department of Defense and governmental agencies around the world.
Our self-hosted and cloud offerings provide integrated workflow automation, AI-acceleration, ChatOps with team messaging, audio calling and screen share on an open core platform vetted and deployed by the world’s most secure and mission critical organizations.
We co-build the future of collaboration with over 4,000 open source project contributors who’ve provided over 30,000 code improvements towards our shared product vision, which is translated into 20 languages.
To learn more, visit www.mattermost.com
Mattermost is looking for a Revenue Systems Operations - Salesforce and Marketo Admin. As the system administrator of these two platforms you will be responsible for data governance over our key prospect, partner and customer data. Your role will be to make sure that we have complete data integrity, and that we can segment and utilize our data effectively to manage and grow our business. This role will report to our Director of Sales Operations and you will be responsible for helping to maintain a solutions architecture that supports the marketing and sales functions of the organization.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the execution of programs and campaigns that support lead acquisition, lead flow, and pipeline management. You will build and maintain system templates, workflows, data structure, lead routing, naming conventions, campaigns and reporting. You will work closely with Finance and Order Processing to ensure we are adhering to our corporate structures related to opportunity set-up and close process, attaching contracts, and developing delivering reporting to support our quote to cash process.
Solid business understanding related to how a subscription-based software company operates is necessary. Effective communication of processes, solutions and plans for execution across multiple teams will ensure your success.
- Overall governance, management & administration of our Salesforce and Marketo systems.
- SFDC automation (flow, process builder, lead/account assignment) .
- Hands-on design, creation, testing, and implementation of marketing campaigns and data segmentations in Marketo, Salesforce, and other related systems.
- Design campaign workflows validation rules, triggers, alerts, and automated responses.
- Knowledge of SFDC system architecture & integrations. Ability to design, test, document, deploy, and maintain third-party integrations with Salesforce.
- Experience with CPQ implementation, customization & administration.
- Own and manage the hygiene and integrity of databases in Marketo and Salesforce including list import cleanliness, data accuracy, segmentation, and ensuring compliance with privacy laws.
- Collaborate across the marketing and sales teams to map out campaign deliverables and time-lines in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Design and deploy reporting and analytics processes to measure and analyze campaign effectiveness and down funnel attribution.
- Serve as 1st-line support for internal users troubleshooting issues and failures with current integrations and data.
- Contribute to our marketing knowledge base of best practice processes and how-to docs.
- Work with Sales Ops Director and Finance to update and enhance SFDC and financial systems data object integration issues, as well as conduct ongoing maintenance to the system and consistently enhance/improve system usage.
- Work cross-functionally to reduce technical debt and build efficient GTM systems. hands-on approach to significantly reduce technical and architectural debt.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years minimum experience using Marketo and Salesforce (including Sales Cloud & CPQ)
- Apex coding experience in SFDC with Salesforce certification a plus
- Marketo certification a plus
- Clearly understand demonstrated ability to customize SFDC and Marketo to business needs, our instances are not “out of the box” usage
- Ability to think through and communicate technical issues independently as well as in a group
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Understand business operations issues and figure out how to build it within Salesforce and the systems that touch Salesforce
- Goal-oriented, data-driven, highly confident in technical skills and problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adaptable to new challenges
- A self-starter who can manage projects in a fast-paced environment and remain focused amidst frequently changing requirements
Mattermost is an EEO Employer. We are a remote-first, open source company.
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!