London, UK · Paris, France
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
We are hiring a frontend developer to join our development team.
Your mission will be to:
- Develop user-facing internal and external applications using Mistral AI models for the various purposes enabled by LLM (chatbot, search engines, document answering, …)
- Instrument Mistral AI products with developer-centric tools (e.g. dashboards, evaluation interfaces, …)
- Build amazing experiences and neat interfaces in coordination with our team
The successful candidate has:
- Excellent proficiency in front-end development, with mastery of one framework such as ReactJS, Svelte, Vue.js, HTMX, …
- Strong ability to create the smoothest user experience autonomously, for both developer facing and end-user facing products
- Appetite for constructing AI-based solutions, based on e.g. chat APIs, embedding APIs, …
The successful candidate can adapt to new technologies very quickly, and can evolve in a quickly changing developing environment. They are willing to learn the specifics of AI software, and to make the team benefit from their front-end expertise.
The candidate will be fully integrated into the AI development team.
Strong references are needed – in particular, a portfolio of successful projects would be greatly appreciated.
Compensation: Salary starts at 80,000€ and is commensurate with experience.
Join our team and contribute to the cutting-edge of AI application development with your backend expertise!
About Mistral AI
Mistral AI is a European company training large generative models for providing them to the industry. It releases the technology in a fully transparent way; a significant part of its IP is shared with permissive open-source software: Mistral AI intends to be a technical leader in the open-source generative AI community.
We're a team of 18 people, mostly composed of seasoned researchers and engineers in the field of AI. We like to work hard and to be at the edge of science. We are creative, low-ego, team-spirited, and have all been passionate about AI for years. We hire people that foster in competitive environments because they find them more fun to work in. We hire passionate women and men from all over the world.
We hire people, not resume: your knowledge and throughput in designing and training language models should simply put you in position to join a highly competitive environment, with a very exigent team, that aims for shipping products at the edge of science.