Frontend Software Engineer
Location: Kfar Saba, Israel (hybrid)
NEXT’s mission is to help entrepreneurs thrive. We’re doing that by building the only technology-led, full-stack provider of small business insurance in the industry, taking on the entire value chain and transforming the customer experience.
Simply put, wherever you find small businesses, you’ll find NEXT.
Since 2016, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of small business customers across the United States get fast, customized and affordable coverage. We’re backed by industry leaders in insurance and tech, and we still have room to grow — that’s where you come in.
Are you passionate about making a meaningful impact on the user experience?
We are constantly improving our user experience by data driven testing and ongoing releases and we're hiring our next Frontend Engineer to join the team!
What We Need:
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in a high scale production web environment
- Experience with automation testing (E2E, unit and integration tests, visual testing), preferable experience with Cypress
- Experience with continuous delivery processes and CI/CD pipelines
- A team player, self-motivated, fast learner
- Eager to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding environment
What You’ll Do:
- Design, build and launch ongoing improvements to our product capabilities
- Work with product managers, UX designers, analysts and other engineers to achieve business goals
- Own the features: work on requirements with product, design and implement the solution, own the quality by writing tests and monitor the feature success after release
- Work on team productivity and system health by evolving our technology, building tools and progressing with our technological roadmap
- Constantly work on your professional development
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that some underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At NEXT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.