Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
As a Data Analyst, your job will be to help make sense of network activity across blockchains to inform prioritization and decision-making across the company. As part of the broader Product team, you’ll be responsible for influencing the roadmap through robust data collection and analysis. You’ll also work closely with the Research and Partnerships teams to help answer questions that inform ongoing research work and track project success across the ecosystem.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain foundational internal dashboards that teams across the organization use to measure network metrics and ecosystem health.
- Analyze a combination of on-chain and off-chain data to answer questions about developer activity, user behavior, and protocol interaction on Arbitrum networks and competing blockchain ecosystems.
- Help individual teams (technical and non-technical) analyze data and design experiments to validate feature development and/or business priorities.
- Identify datasets that are necessary to inform business decisions and work with the product and engineering to ensure that those datasets are collected and maintained effectively.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience working as a data analyst or similar position in the blockchain industry
- Comfortable with SQL, with demonstrated experience querying datasets on blockchain analytics platforms such as Dune, Nansen, etc.
- You are able to take complex topics and break them down into digestible insights for a variety of internal stakeholders.
- You have experience processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Experience applying a range of statistical methods to answer hypotheses and generate insights is nice to have, but not required.
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.