Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
Who You Are:
- Eager to Grow: Whether you're new to blockchain or a seasoned expert, you're enthusiastic about diving into the technology.
- Ownership Mentality: You take pride in your work and are driven to improve processes for speed and efficiency.
- Tech-Savvy: You keep abreast of the latest in security research and technology.
- Innovative Problem Solver: You are unafraid of tackling complex issues through rigorous experimentation.
What You've Done:
- Extensive experience in Cloud Security or DevOps roles.
- Prior experience focusing on infrastructure security.
- Mastery of cloud infrastructure, particularly AWS.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, or GCP.
- Implemented VPNs and managed multi-region access.
- Familiarity with secret management tools like Vault or KMS.
- Conducted security design reviews, penetration testing, threat modeling, and security testing.
- Demonstrated capability to automate security controls and educate developers for future-proofing against vulnerabilities.
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do. We take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.