Enterprise Account Executive Mid Atlantic
Territory: NC, SC, TN, AL, GA
Dive right in. Swim with our pod. At Orca, in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, has quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Sales team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- High-growth: In just 4 years, we’ve reached milestones that take other companies a decade or more. In the last two years, we’ve doubled our employee count, tripled our customer count, and rapidly expanded our product capabilities.
- Disruptive innovation: Our founders saw that traditional security didn’t work for the cloud—so they set out to carve a new path. We’re relentless pioneers who invented agentless technology and continue to be the most comprehensive and innovative cloud security company.
- Well-capitalized: With a valuation of $1.8 billion, Orca is a cybersecurity unicorn dominating the cloud security space. We’re backed by an impressive team of investors such as Capital G, ICONIQ, GGV, and SVCI, a syndicate of CISOs who invest their own money after conducting their due diligence.
- Respectful and transparent culture: Our executives pride themselves on being accessible to everyone and believe in sharing knowledge with the employees. Each employee has a place in shaping the future of our industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Identify and quantify customer needs and opportunities
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets with consultative sales sales approach
- Further develop a territory and pipeline with viable Enterprise opportunities, and be able to forecast accurately and strategically within the target accounts.
- 5+ years SaaS /Cloud security sales experience running deals as quarterback
- Prior Enterprise sales experience in cloud/cyber security space.
- Working in a fast-paced growing company environment where self-starters can excel
- Repeated top performer in your region with stable record with at least 2+ years in each organization or upward growth within the same
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal (yes... words matter….), have sold technical products within Cloud Security, and have been successful in previous roles breaking into a territory with limited brand exposure.
- Excellent sales, lead development, qualification and presentation skills
- BA/BS or equivalent