Launch Specialist - Latin America
Brazil · Mexico · Colombia · Argentina · Peru · Venezuela · Chile · Guatemala · Ecuador · Bolivia · Cuba · Dominican Republic · Honduras · Paraguay · Nicaragua · El Salvador · Costa Rica · Panama · Uruguay · Puerto Rico · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
👋 About Owner.com
Owner is the all-in-one platform that restaurants use to succeed online.
Thousands of restaurant owners use our tools to build their website, drive online orders, create their own branded app, manage their customer relationships, and set up marketing automations.
You can think of it as Shopify meets HubSpot, but specifically for restaurants.
Learn more about the problems we are solving for our customers here.
🌎 Our vision
We’re starting by helping independent restaurants succeed online.
But it’s not just restaurants that need our help. All local service-based businesses are struggling with this same problems. Huge technology corporations are taking their customers, bleeding their profits, and making it hard for them to survive.
So, once we nail the solution for restaurants – we’ll scale it into every other local business type.
In the future we envision, we’ll build the technology that tens of millions of local business owners need to succeed in the digital age.
⭐ Our team
Our team grew from 40 people to 90 people in 2023. We’ve got top talent from the most successful companies in SMB software like Shopify, HubSpot, DoorDash, ProCore, and ServiceTitan.
We’re scaling even faster in 2024 to keep pace with our customer growth.
🚀 Our traction
In just over 3 years we've generated tens of millions in revenue, served millions of guests, and have processed hundreds of millions of orders.
More importantly, we’ve helped thousands of restaurant owners save their businesses - and not only survive, but thrive.
Why we’re looking for you
As a Launch Specialist you will be the first to welcome a newly-signed partner to the Owner platform. Strong communication skills are a must to ensure alignment on expectations so that the restaurant has the highest quality website launch, as soon as possible. Strong organizational skills are also vital because you’ll be balancing a portfolio of partners, all in different stages of the onboarding journey.
This is a fast-paced, KPI-focused role so attention to detail is key – your days will be spent managing a high volume of inbound/outbound emails, calls, and SMS messages from your partners. This gives you a unique opportunity to perfect your time management and client-facing skills. You’ll also partner closely with our product and engineering teams and have the opportunity to shape the future of the product.
We use Salesforce to log all activity; your success will be measured by your ability to collect necessary assets and information, coordinate internally across multiple teams, set proper expectations ahead of launch, and ensure a smooth handoff to the Restaurant Success Manager.
This position is a 100% remote role and can be based in most regions of Latin America.
💻 The impact you will have
- Advocate for restaurant owners so that they maintain ownership of their online presence
- Coach and educate restaurant owners on the best practices for their online ordering setup, backed by statistics and rigorous SEO testing by our product team.
- Work on projects and initiatives that improve our internal processes
- Impact the Owner platform design by providing relevant product feedback to our engineering team
- Partner and collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams
✅ Minimum requirements
- Ability to effectively manage multiple accounts, all at various stages of the onboarding journey.
- Growth mindset: you are a lifelong learner and committed to professional growth and development
- Solutions-oriented and can identify issues and take appropriate action/ownership.
- You thrive while working in a fast-paced environment where change is common
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked in the restaurant industry at least 1 year
🏆 Pay and benefits
- The estimated yearly compensation for this role is the local equivalent to $30,000 - $40,000 USD depending on experience.
- Other benefits include comprehensive health coverage, work from anywhere (100% remote workplace), unlimited PTO - plus extra fun perks!