🤝 Business Development Representative - Latin America
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Restaurant owners are one of the largest groups of small business owners in the world. These are incredibly hardworking individuals; many of them started as dishwashers, servers and cooks, and saved up for years to pursue their dream of being an owner one day.
But it is a challenging business, made even more complicated recently by the recent shift to a digital landscape. There is immense competition from 3rd party delivery tech companies who are stealing restaurants’ customers and charging exorbitant fees. Additionally, massive restaurant corporations are crushing independents using scale, advanced technology, and expansive marketing budgets.
Owner.com’s mission is to help local business owners survive by leveling the playing field – by giving them an all-in-one solution to take back control of their business and truly own their online presence. The Owner platform powers everything from their SEO-optimized website to their online ordering system, while providing powerful email marketing and loyalty programs, reputation management, recruiting solutions, and more.
With Owner.com restaurant owners have full control over their customer relationships and data, saving them thousands each month in fees and helping them drive a massive increase in sales.
Owner whips up new tools for independent restaurants - TechCrunch
Restaurant Industry Insights with CEO Adam Guild - Bloomberg
We help local business owners survive and thrive by giving them the tools that they need to take back control of their customer relationships and maximize their profits.
With less than 70 employees, we have one of the highest ARR/headcount ratios of all-time in our category. Our team includes alumni from tech companies such as Instagram, Robinhood, Shopify, SpaceX, ServiceTitan and institutions such as Stanford, Brown, Wharton, Y Combinator and winners of The Pioneer tournament.
Our business is growing extremely fast, generating millions of dollars in annualized revenue, and we are backed by $25 million+ in venture capital from highly renowned investors such as: Altman Capital, Redpoint Ventures, Jason Lemkin (SaaStr), Dylan Field (Figma), Marcus Lemonis (CNBC’s The Profit), Kimbal Musk (Restaurateur + Tech Entrepreneur), and many more.
If you’re hungry to join a rapidly-scaling startup, Owner is the place for you.
Owner.com is looking to hire a multilingual Business Development Representative to join our growing revenue team. This role is best suited for people who are passionate about helping small businesses grow, have a track record of sales excellence and who are committed to building trusting relationships with restaurant owners.
This role is 100% remote, based in the Latin America region.
- Partner with our outbound sales team to generate new business, with a focus on spanish-speaking restaurant owners in the United States
- Become an expert in our product and the industry so that you can advise restaurant owners in a high-trust manner
- Educate yourself daily by reading, listening to podcasts, and learning from your teammates and peers
- Go above and beyond delivering your quota to help your teammates and the company succeed
🔑 Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in software sales, preferably SMB SaaS sales
- Fully fluent in English and Spanish, with excellent spoken and written communication skills in both languages
- Consultative, customer-first sales approachHistory of personal and professional excellence
- Lifelong learner mindset and commitment to professional growth and development
- You thrive while working in a fast-paced environment where change is commonExperience with restaurants (selling to or working in!) is a huge plus
See more open positions at Owner
Something looks off?