Business Development Representative - Latin America
Sales & Business Development
Brazil · Mexico · Colombia · Argentina · Peru · Venezuela · Chile · Guatemala · Ecuador · Bolivia · Cuba · Dominican Republic · Honduras · Paraguay · Nicaragua · El Salvador · Costa Rica · Panama · Uruguay · Puerto Rico · Remote
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
👋 About Owner.com
Owner is the all-in-one platform that restaurants use to succeed online.
Thousands of restaurant owners use our tools to build their website, drive online orders, create their own branded app, manage their customer relationships, and set up marketing automations.
You can think of it as Shopify meets HubSpot, but specifically for restaurants.
Learn more about the problems we are solving for our customers here.
🌎 Our vision
We’re starting by helping independent restaurants succeed online.
But it’s not just restaurants that need our help. All local service-based businesses are struggling with this same problems. Huge technology corporations are taking their customers, bleeding their profits, and making it hard for them to survive.
So, once we nail the solution for restaurants – we’ll scale it into every other local business type.
In the future we envision, we’ll build the technology that tens of millions of local business owners need to succeed in the digital age.
⭐ Our team
Our team grew from 40 people to 90 people in 2023. We’ve got top talent from the most successful companies in SMB software like Shopify, HubSpot, DoorDash, ProCore, and ServiceTitan.
We’re scaling even faster in 2024 to keep pace with our customer growth.
🚀 Our traction
In just over 3 years we've generated tens of millions in revenue, served millions of guests, and have processed hundreds of millions of orders.
More importantly, we’ve helped thousands of restaurant owners save their businesses - and not only survive, but thrive.
Why we’re looking for you
Owner.com is looking to hire a multilingual Business Development Representative to join our growing revenue team. This role is best suited for people who are passionate about helping small businesses grow, have a track record of sales excellence and who are committed to building trusting relationships with restaurant owners.
This role is 100% remote, based in the Latin America region.
💻 The impact you will have
- Partner with our outbound sales team to generate new business, with a focus on spanish-speaking restaurant owners in the United States
- Become an expert in our product and the industry so that you can advise restaurant owners in a high-trust manner
- Educate yourself daily by reading, listening to podcasts, and learning from your teammates and peers
- Go above and beyond delivering your quota to help your teammates and the company succeed
✅ Minimum requirements
- 2+ years of experience in software sales, preferably SMB SaaS sales
- Fully fluent in English, with excellent spoken and written communication skills (Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages is a plus!)
- Consultative, customer-first sales approachHistory of personal and professional excellence
- Lifelong learner mindset and commitment to professional growth and development
- You thrive while working in a fast-paced environment where change is common
- Experience with restaurants (selling to or working in!) is a huge plus
🏆 Pay and benefits
- The starting compensation for this role is the local equivalent to $45K USD OTE ($30K USD yearly salary, plus $15K USD in on-target commissions - uncapped).
- This position will be eligible for additional benefits depending on experience and location.