Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure (Brazil)
Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Brazil · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Join our Platform Engineering team at Qualified as a Senior Software Engineer and play a pivotal role in developing the infrastructure that enables us to deliver impactful products and services. Our team is responsible for accelerating the delivery of value to our customers across key areas: Cloud Infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, Monitoring and Observability, and engineering tools. Your goal will be to increase deployment velocity and confidence, raise our quality bar, and further enhance Qualified’s world-class technical culture.
About the Role
This is a senior-level technical role with high impact, where you will work on high-value technologies at the intersection of distributed systems, big data, orchestration systems, and public cloud platforms. This includes providing technical guidance and mentorship to other engineers, defining/refining our architecture, updating processes, and establishing best practices across the engineering organization. As a senior engineer, you will collaborate with others to design, build, test, and own the infrastructure and processes that support our product engineering teams. Earning customer trust is key to our product’s success; therefore, this role includes a focus on facets such as reliability, scalability, observability, and maintainability.
- Lead the design and implementation of secure, fault-tolerant, and robust cloud infrastructure on public cloud services.
- Contribute directly through hands-on coding to develop innovative software tools and implement streamlined automation processes.
- Help plan and execute timely launches of appropriate infrastructure upgrades and changes that enable faster execution, improved scale, and increased cost efficiency.
- Lead the evolution of our design and implementation of Continuous Integration and Deployment in a multi-service environment, with an emphasis on reducing complexity and increasing resilience.
- Leverage DataDog, Sentry, and other tools to monitor system infrastructure and configuration for disruption, anomalies, or evidence of intrusion.
- Define, promote, and maintain runbooks and operating procedures; create and maintain system and architecture diagrams and documentation.
- Mentor and support the development team, acting as a force multiplier, aiding in their growth and productivity.
- Embrace a startup culture: be adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity, and capable of wearing multiple hats.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency with English, both written and verbal
- 5+ years of experience in software development in one or more programming languages like Go, Python, Ruby or Java
- 5+ years of experience in cloud platforms, infrastructure, and DevOps
- Deep experience architecting solutions on cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience in architecting secure networks in public clouds.
- Delivered and refined CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience in automated provisioning using infrastructure-as-code, such as CDK, Cloudformation, Terraform, or Pulumi.
- Automated deployments using container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, AWS EC2 Container Service, or Docker.
- Strong experience with monitoring and logging tools such as DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana, or ELK.
- Database management experience a plus, especially with PostgreSQL or ClickHouse.
Qualified is the pipeline generation platform for revenue teams that use Salesforce. Leading B2B brands such as Adobe, LaunchDarkly, SurveyMonkey, ThoughtSpot, and VMWare trust Qualified to grow their pipeline by tapping into their greatest sales & marketing asset—the corporate website—to identify the most valuable buyers, uncover signals of buyer intent, and instantly start sales conversations. Customers that use Qualified report a 10X increase in sales meetings, a 4X increase in lead conversion, and a 6X increase in pipeline. Qualified, built on Salesforce, connects the website with Salesforce data to identify account-based buyer intent and facilitate real-time sales conversations. Qualified is ranked #1 on the Salesforce AppExchange and is ranked #1 across over 20 categories on G2. Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified is led by former Salesforce CMO Kraig Swensrud and former Salesforce product SVP Sean Whiteley and funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re all in this together with a shared goal: grow the business and each other. Work as a team, win as a team. Collaborate and strategize across departments to deliver A+ work. We are bold thought leaders that value creating a sense of belonging for all and celebrating our wins, big or small.
Prioritize the customer above everything else. Build a product that our customers love. Establish ourselves as their trusted advisor and do “Whatever it takes” to make them successful. Prove the ROI. Only when our customers win do we win.
Think Big & Move Fast
We’re defining a new category and we have fierce competition. Fast-paced innovation is the name of the game. We look forward. We reimagine. We throw out new ideas. We test things. We move quickly. We challenge the norm. We don’t settle for status quo.
On the heels of their Series C financing, Qualified is looking to grow the team so that they can do even more, even faster; they’re focused on delivering our customers more innovation, additional services, an expanded product portfolio, and even deeper ties into the Salesforce CRM platform. Qualified is looking for folks that are fired up about joining a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is doing big things.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.