IT, Sales & Business Development
Remote · Canada
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
The Qualified Business Analyst will play an instrumental role in the successful adoption of the Qualified Pipeline Generation platform. In this role, you'll analyze business processes and requirements to assist Qualified Success Architects to ensure that customers can leverage the full power of Qualified’s Pipeline Cloud.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with Success Architects to understand the business requirements of our customers and translate them into technical specifications.
- Assisting the Qualified Implementation Framework by providing crucial business insights and working alongside the Success Architects to execute on implementation deliverables.
- Assist the Success Architect to document technical requirements in order to implement a Qualified Data Model aligned to our customers business objectives.
- Reviewing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Documenting internal and customer business processes and analyzing potential areas of enhancement.
- Supporting the development of training materials for customers to ensure they understand the best ways to leverage the Qualified platform.
- Supporting the development of materials related to Quarterly Business Reviews in partnership with Success Architects.
- Engaging in internal discussions, translating customer needs into actionable recommendations for the product development team.
- Assisting in the compilation of customer health scores to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Strong analytical, communication, and technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with SaaS applications and data modeling.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Ready to work in a dynamic startup environment and take on a variety of tasks.
- You possess a bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, IT, or a related field.
- Passion for optimizing business processes and ensuring customer success through technology solutions.
Qualified is the pipeline generation platform for revenue teams that use Salesforce. Leading B2B brands such as Adobe, LaunchDarkly, SurveyMonkey, ThoughtSpot, and VMWare trust Qualified to grow their pipeline by tapping into their greatest sales & marketing asset—the corporate website—to identify the most valuable buyers, uncover signals of buyer intent, and instantly start sales conversations. Customers that use Qualified report a 10X increase in sales meetings, a 4X increase in lead conversion, and a 6X increase in pipeline. Qualified, built on Salesforce, connects the website with Salesforce data to identify account-based buyer intent and facilitate real-time sales conversations. Qualified is ranked #1 on the Salesforce AppExchange and is ranked #1 across over 20 categories on G2. Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified is led by former Salesforce CMO Kraig Swensrud and former Salesforce product SVP Sean Whiteley and funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re all in this together with a shared goal: grow the business and each other. Work as a team, win as a team. Collaborate and strategize across departments to deliver A+ work. We are bold thought leaders that value creating a sense of belonging for all and celebrating our wins, big or small.
Prioritize the customer above everything else. Build a product that our customers love. Establish ourselves as their trusted advisor and do “Whatever it takes” to make them successful. Prove the ROI. Only when our customers win do we win.
Think Big & Move Fast
We’re defining a new category and we have fierce competition. Fast-paced innovation is the name of the game. We look forward. We reimagine. We throw out new ideas. We test things. We move quickly. We challenge the norm. We don’t settle for status quo.
On the heels of their Series C financing, Qualified is looking to grow the team so that they can do even more, even faster; they’re focused on delivering our customers more innovation, additional services, an expanded product portfolio, and even deeper ties into the Salesforce CRM platform. Qualified is looking for folks that are fired up about joining a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is doing big things.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.