Qualified Sales Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will support the Qualified sales effort in multiple functions while developing your skills as an Account Executive. You'll be hands-on with the Qualified platform every-day and the one who will interface within prospects in both an inbound and outbound fashion. You'll be setting an example and showcasing the future of B2B sales and marketing.
Your daily responsibilities will include the prospecting and sourcing of potential decision-makers, outbound lead generation, leading qualification phone meetings, and facilitating the closing of deals by leveraging the Qualified knowledge base. You will create an excellent first impression for prospective customers over multiple channels, including email, phone, and social. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams, corresponding with customers and driving Qualified’s message to the market.
What You'll Be Doing
- Coming to work with an amazing and talented team
- Working hard, learning a ton, and having fun every day
- Engaging with potential prospects over email and phone to qualify and set appointments for the account executives
- Identifying target customers through email, phone, and social channels
- Maintaining active engagement with leads through informed, creative follow-ups
- Researching and developing prospective accounts
- Working closely with account executives to identify qualified accounts and define strategies for outreach
- Utilizing the Qualified software to engage customers in real time.
- Partnering with marketing to deliver proper messaging and identify the best target market segments
- Achieving quarterly quotas for developed leads and closed business
- 1-2 years of experience, previous work with sales/startups preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- You're able to quickly engage prospects over email, phone, and in person
- You’re clear, concise, and accurate in your communications, both written and verbal
- You learn quickly and you’re excited by new technologies, quickly mapping them to business processes
- You possess grit and don’t shy away from rejection
- You’re hungry to progress your career and make money
- You know how to effectively manage your time to complete objectives
- You have experience being accountable to metrics, often exceeding them
- You thrive in a high energy team environment
Qualified is the pipeline generation platform for revenue teams that use Salesforce. Leading B2B brands such as Adobe, LaunchDarkly, SurveyMonkey, ThoughtSpot, and VMWare trust Qualified to grow their pipeline by tapping into their greatest sales & marketing asset—the corporate website—to identify the most valuable buyers, uncover signals of buyer intent, and instantly start sales conversations. Customers that use Qualified report a 10X increase in sales meetings, a 4X increase in lead conversion, and a 6X increase in pipeline. Qualified, built on Salesforce, connects the website with Salesforce data to identify account-based buyer intent and facilitate real-time sales conversations. Qualified is ranked #1 on the Salesforce AppExchange and is ranked #1 across over 20 categories on G2. Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified is led by former Salesforce CMO Kraig Swensrud and former Salesforce product SVP Sean Whiteley and funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re all in this together with a shared goal: grow the business and each other. Work as a team, win as a team. Collaborate and strategize across departments to deliver A+ work. We are bold thought leaders that value creating a sense of belonging for all and celebrating our wins, big or small.
Prioritize the customer above everything else. Build a product that our customers love. Establish ourselves as their trusted advisor and do “Whatever it takes” to make them successful. Prove the ROI. Only when our customers win do we win.
Think Big & Move Fast
We’re defining a new category and we have fierce competition. Fast-paced innovation is the name of the game. We look forward. We reimagine. We throw out new ideas. We test things. We move quickly. We challenge the norm. We don’t settle for status quo.
On the heels of their Series C financing, Qualified is looking to grow the team so that they can do even more, even faster; they’re focused on delivering our customers more innovation, additional services, an expanded product portfolio, and even deeper ties into the Salesforce CRM platform. Qualified is looking for folks that are fired up about joining a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is doing big things.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.