Channel Relationship Manager - ERP and System Integrator
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 12,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and close their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow quickly, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America in 2023 and #5 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
About the Role:
Ramp’s Partnerships team is seeing continued growth and success across Accounting Software partners. As the partner lead for accounting software and ERP partners, you’ll have the opportunity to help build the Accounting Software and ERP playbook, the go-to-market motion for the vertical, the strategy for deepening strategic relationships, and execute on all of the above.
At Ramp, we are looking for candidates with experience working with strategic Accounting Software and ERP providers, such as NetSuite, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks, Xero, and their ecosystem partners which include GSIs. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing key accounting software partners, growing a vertical via the partners, deepening strategic partnerships, building trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and driving revenue through high volumes of client referrals. You will manage Ramp’s relationship with top accounting software and ERP players, including NetSuite, Sage Intacct, Quickbooks, Xero, support relationships with their ecosystem partners (ie. GSIs), and evaluate net-new strategic accounting software and ERP partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Manage strategic partnerships with NetSuite, Sage, Quickbooks, and Xero
- Drive revenue for Ramp, through generating consistent month over month client referrals from accounting software and ERP partners
- Manage the day-to-day partnership support with strategic partners, including ensuring the integrations are performing optimally, getting technical support for Ramp customers as needed, supporting partner inquiries, and providing all necessary reporting to the partners
- Develop and execute on comprehensive strategies that drive outsized production from existing partnerships with top accounting software and ERPs
- Create, track, and own GTM plans to meet quarterly and annual goals
- Identify multiple stakeholders with the key partners, from client-facing staff to managing partners, and solidify a broad network of trusted relationships to drive client referrals and grow existing relationships
- Work cross-functionally across marketing, sales and product & engineering to drive co-marketing opportunities, onboard new clients, inform our product roadmap, optimize the integrations, and more
- Contribute to the strategy of the team - you will be expected to create strategy around new processes/ideas for Accounting Software and ERPs
- Maintain a very clean view into current quarter and future quarter opportunities and forecast
- Support relationships with ERP ecosystem partners (ie. GSIs), whether that means owning those relationships or working with sales and other teams to empower and grow those relationships
- Evaluate, scope, and land net new accounting software (ie. practice management software) and ERP partnerships (ie. Microsoft Dynamics)
- Leading and driving the success of annual software events
What You'll Need
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Partner Sales, Business Development, Partnership Management, or Channel Partnerships
- Minimum 3 years experience working directly with NetSuite, Sage, or other top accounting software and ERP solutions
- A strong understanding of the accounting and ERP industry and profession, including the offerings of NetSuite, Sage, Quickbooks, and Xero and their ecosystems
- A history as a top performer, landing strategic deals and regularly exceeding goals and targets
- A bias for action and strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to discuss Ramp's value proposition with the most influential decision makers and executives at Accounting Software and ERP partners
- Can confidently and persuasively tell a compelling story and own the room
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and run long-term account plans
- Strong cross-functional collaborator who can build relationships across the company
Nice to Have
- Experience working with or at Global Systems Integrators
- Background at top accounting firms (either as a consultant or CPA) or management consulting firms
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $182,750-$215,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Fertility HRA Up to $5,000 per year
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance
Something looks off?