Workforce Management Manager
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 12,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and close their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow quickly, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America in 2023 and #5 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
About the Role
As our foundational Workforce Management Manager within the Customer Experience team, you will set the bar for how we engage with our customers by enhancing performance and scalability as our team grows. Specifically, you will oversee all workforce management functions and act as a thought partner to strategize and execute solutions to support a dynamic operating model while methodically balancing SLAs, Quality, and Cost.
Your work will ensure our customers are supported using Ramp throughout their entire product journey, enabling them to save time and money with every click.
What You’ll Do
- Create a data-driven strategy to build a scalable workforce management function to enable our Customer Experience organization
- Lead operational execution across core workforce management functions (i.e. volume forecasting, capacity planning, arrival pattern analysis, schedule creation, intraday tracking, and adjustment for planned and unplanned events)
- Maintain accountability and produce clear tracking of OKRs for the Customer Experience team
- Act as a key partner to the Customer Experience leadership team in evaluating tradeoffs across speed, quality, and cost
What You Need
- Minimum 7 years of experience in workforce management in a fast-paced environment, startup, or SaaS organization with a record of delivering excellent results in a complex organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with prior experience building/delivering leadership presentations
- Exceptional collaboration, influencing, and partnership skills with the ability to work in a global environment and drive consensus at various levels within cross-functional teams
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills to draw key insights from data and develop clear recommendations; Process-minded with a commitment to scalable and efficient operations
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience navigating multi-language support operations with a global support team (and/or utilizing vendors)
- Experience in financial technology solutions
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $110,500-$130,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Fertility HRA Up to $5,000 per year
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance
Something looks off?