Software Engineer | iOS
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 12,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and close their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow quickly, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America in 2023 and #5 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
Check out our Engineering Blog for more on our tech stack, mission and values!
About the Role
We are rapidly scaling our newly minted iOS app and we are looking for someone to help build the next iteration of Ramp on Mobile with our world class team. You have a strong sense of ownership and enjoy owning projects from inception to scaling in production. We value people who take pride in their work and show an aptitude for learning quickly, whether they’re familiar with our stack or not. As an early employee, you’ll be working with a nimble team of committed and talented engineers and have a large, long-term impact on technical design and engineering culture.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build, and launch new products on Ramp’s iOS App
- Help establish and influence engineering processes, tools, and systems that allow us to scale the code base, productivity, and the team
- Code review, set engineering standards, mentor, and own quality
- Work with other engineers to build the necessary backing services for the app
- Work with Product and Design to plan and identify key features to make the app successful
- Work alongside product and business teams to understand customer feedback in order to constantly improve our product
What You Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile development
- Proficiency in Swift for iOS development
- Knowledge of iOS UI components and the iOS Developer Platform
- Experience contributing at least one mobile app and/or several features that reached a large number of users
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, continuously grow, and master your craft
- Drive to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Strong understanding of mobile design patterns and best practices
- Understanding of security best practices for mobile apps
Nice to Haves
- Experience with web apps (React, JS, etc.)
- Experience with backend technologies (Python, Flask, SQL, OpenAPI, etc..)
- Experience with our mobile stack: SwiftUI, Swift Concurrency, The Composable Architecture, Bitrise
- Experience managing apps with App Store Connect
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $175,950-$207,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Fertility HRA Up to $5,000 per year
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance
Something looks off?