*Inside Sales Representative
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What Are We Looking For?
SentinelOne is seeking results-oriented individuals with the desire for a long-term career in sales to join our growing team. The successful candidates will possess an aggressive, professional, and take-charge style with the motivation to meet and exceed annual sales targets.
This role is not remote.
What Will You Do?The principal responsibilities for this position are to generate revenue from multiple lead sources, develop new clients, and sell directly into customers while leveraging our channel community. Selected candidates will be expected to achieve their revenue sales targets and will be asked to provide weekly forecast updates and visibility into this growing business.
What skills and experience should you bring?
- Field, qualify & close inbound inquiries from multiple sources
- Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within organizations
- Run a sophisticated sales process from prospecting to closure
- Partner with our channel team to drive both net-new and recurring revenue
- Become an insider within the Cyber Security Industry and become an expert of SentinelOne products.
- Stay well educated and informed as to the SentinelOne competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next Generation Endpoint market space.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas; Achievement driven; Highly competitive
- Build revenue with partners and Field Sales within territory
- Partner with field sales counterpart and channel managers to build pipeline and grow the assigned territory.
- Prepare and provide accurate forecasts to management on a weekly basis.
- Create great and lasting first impressions to prospects and customers by providing them with a friendly, exceptional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- High-tech sales experience preferred
- A proven track-record of driving continued sales growth within a defined territory
- Motivated and focused self-starter with a strong work ethic who can work within a fast paced startup environment
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and public speaking.
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space a definite advantage
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.