Senior Customer Success Manager (Digital)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and creating a great experience you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its Customer Success team and looking for a relationship expert, with effective communication skills and technical orientation, to assist in managing our Customer lifecycle for our rapidly growing base.
You should have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love your help making our Customers successful!
What will you do?
- Assist with customer lifecycle management in a one-to-many and digital touch model: addressing customer questions and concerns expeditiously, with the goal of increasing adoption and improving the customer experience
- Use toolsets and automation to scale Customer Success to all customers and provide optics to internal stakeholders
- Act on auto-generated alerts and tasks created to proactively identify and resolve customer risk
- Represent and advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Shepherd escalated or at-risk customers towards resolution
- Identify opportunities for growth and upsell within our 1:Many Digital touch segment
- Create and present business reviews that illustrate the value SentinelOne is bringing to our customers
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Possess a customer-centric approach - you enjoy working with customers and helping them succeed
- Prior experience in a Customer Services focused role (Customer Success, Customer Care, Support, etc.) or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Adept at managing customer expectations that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Proven technical skills and the ability to understand customers’ challenges and advise on best practices
- Experience identifying upsell opportunities
- Experience identifying renewal risk within a 1:many customer model
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in communicating with customers from diverse cultures
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
What will separate you from other candidates?
- Experience with Totango (or other Customer Success tools) and Salesforce.
- Previous Security industry experience or demonstrated understanding of cyber security and terminology.
- Working proficiency or fluency in French, German, or Arabic
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.