IT Systems Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What will you do?
- Expert Technical Support – Take full ownership of complex issues and act as an escalation point for the L1 Service Desk team.
- Provides second-level support for technical infrastructure including laptops running Windows and Mac-OS, mobile devices, end-user applications and services GSuite, JAMF Pro, Slack, Intune, Okta, Box, AD, 1Password, JIRA, Asset Management, Service Desk, Confluence etc.
- Expertise in troubleshooting MacOS and Windows platform issues.
- Excellent in providing technical support to users over Zoom or Slack if required, or in case of some hardware issues. Able to communicate with APJ, EMEA and USA region employees.
- Proactive in the management of Service requests, Incidents, and Tasks within SLA and Escalate to L3 resources with proper troubleshooting notes.
- Works with IT support staff to investigate and implement ways of reducing calls to the IT Service Desk.
- Assists with maintaining the Service Desk knowledge base of information relating to the support of the users of the Company's Systems.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of high-quality, customer-focused products and services.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution and dispatching tickets to the right team.
- Understanding of Incident Management, Problem Management, Root Cause Analysis, Change Management as per ITIL process.
- Working knowledge of ServiceDesk tools like ServiceNow, Jira and other helpdesk tools for ticket management.
- Ensures all Service Level Agreements are met and objectives achieved, as they relate to the support of the IT Service Desk.
What skills & knowledge are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience IT Support position in a global company
- Experience with Endpoint Management tools. Mac management using JAMF and Windows with Intune.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience. Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards, including Windows and Mac OS, Google Workspace, and other productivity tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities.
- Able to interact with senior leadership and provide executive support.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.