Senior UX Researcher
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Who We Are Looking For
As a UX Researcher at SentinelOne, you will play a crucial role in shaping the user experience of our products. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, product designers, and engineers, to conduct user research and provide actionable insights that drive the development of intuitive, user-centric solutions. Your work will have a direct impact on our main product, enabling us to develop innovative concepts and ideas based on data and research, rather than subjective opinions.
SentinelOne’s design team (over 20 designers across the US, Israel, Czechia and India) are growing quickly and transforming its role in the organization. We are leading the way with ideas and execution to make our product more lovable, usable, and flexible.
You will impact products that serve thousands of users from security teams at enterprise and government customers across the globe (incl. 5 of Fortune 10 and hundreds of Global 2000) and protect tens of millions of endpoints every day. You will contribute to safeguarding the world’s creativity, communications, and commerce on devices and in the cloud.
- Plan and execute user research activities to gain deep insights into user behavior, needs, and pain points.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research, such as user interviews, surveys, usability tests, and analytics analysis.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to identify research questions and define research goals.
- Synthesize and analyze research findings and communicate them in a clear and impactful manner to stakeholders.
- Work with the design team to generate personas, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes based on research insights.
- Continuously advocate for the user by promoting user-centered design principles throughout the product development process.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in UX research and contribute to the advancement of our research methodologies.
What you should have
- Proficiency in UX design tools and software, such as Dovetail and Figma.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Proven experience in conducting user research for software or web-based applications.
- Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative research methods, including user interviews, surveys, usability testing, and data analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from complex data sets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present research findings to diverse stakeholders.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and the ability to understand the unique challenges and needs of our target users is highly appreciated.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, or a related field is highly appreciated.
- A portfolio demonstrating past research projects and their impact on product development is highly desirable.
What We Offer You
- Guild of experienced Product Designers with whom you can mutually enrich each other
- Flexible working hours
- In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), with optional Brno offices (Clubco Vlněna) for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units) not options; 4 years vesting with 1-year cliff and then quarterly, stock refresh yearly
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company, paid out in 2 installments
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Cafeteria points (5.000 CZK/month), which you can spend on leisure & sports, kindergarten/school fees, travel etc.
- Private medical care membership
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments & snacks at the offices (+weekly massages & yoga at Prague office)
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity, etc.)
To apply for the UX Researcher position at SentinelOne, please submit your resume, and portfolio (or a case study) through our online application portal. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Note: The job description provided above is a general overview of the responsibilities and requirements for the UX Researcher position at SentinelOne. The actual duties and qualifications may vary based on the specific needs of the company.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.