Analyst Relations Director
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As an Analyst Relations Director at SentinelOne, you will play a key role in planning and executing the analyst relations and third-party testing program (herein referred to jointly as “analysts”). You will be responsible for analyst relationships, AR program strategy, and tactics. Your main goal is to execute a program in which analysts are aware of who SentinelOne is and the value we bring to our customers, and keeping our value proposition top-of-mind among analysts.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute a strategic analyst relations program aimed at further expanding SentinelOne's recognition within the cybersecurity industry.
- Engage regularly with key industry analysts to influence their understanding and perception of SentinelOne's business strategy and product offerings.
- Manage all aspects of analyst relations including coordinating briefings, responding to inquiries, and managing the release of relevant reports.
- Serve as an internal consultant on analyst relations strategy, advising senior leadership and product teams on the best practices for effectively engaging the analyst community.
- Foster cross-functional relationships with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to share analyst insights and build consensus around market positioning.
- Coordinate with Public Relations and Marketing teams to align analyst relations initiatives with broader communications strategy.
- Monitor analyst research and distribute relevant findings to key internal stakeholders.
- Manage and facilitate the production of white papers, reports, and other thought leadership content in collaboration with the analyst community.
- Evaluate and measure the impact of analyst relations initiatives on SentinelOne's business strategy and market perception.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Proven experience in Analyst Relations within the tech industry, preferably with cybersecurity products.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Strong network of established relationships with key industry analysts and the ability to build and expand this network.
- Strategic thinker who is adept at shaping and influencing industry analyst opinions in line with corporate messaging.
- Ability to synthesize complex product and market strategies and clearly communicate them to diverse audiences.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Highly collaborative with a strong track record of building internal networks and working cross-functionally.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Communications, Business, or related field.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.