Technical Marketing Engineer, Cloud Security
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As the Technical Marketing Engineer for Cloud Security, you will play a critical role in revolutionizing the cloud security sector. You will craft a creative, consistent value proposition for our target markets and act as the critical link between our sales, product teams, and our market positioning. This role offers an exciting opportunity to create impactful go-to-market strategies and sales enablement programs, while being at the forefront of our product positioning and messaging.
What will you do?
- Master our product’s key capabilities, benefits, differentiators, and use cases for target customer segments.
- Craft compelling product literature, website content, competitive positioning, customer and event presentations.
- Produce and disseminate technical information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create a range of content, including blog posts, whitepapers, presentations, demos, videos, social assets, webinars, ROI tools, and other materials aimed at the market.
- Identify and engage thought leaders, perform technical investigations, and produce content.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to devise demand generation and awareness campaigns.
- Enable sales, SE and channel organizations with knowledge of SentinelOne's capabilities and positioning.
- Evaluate competitors' capabilities, technologies, features, pricing, positioning, and packaging regularly.
- Act as a thought leader to various audiences, including customers, analysts, field and partner teams, to deepen understanding of SentinelOne's value proposition and differentiation.
- Work closely with product management, sales, and executives to develop & influence product and GTM strategies.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 10+ years of security product marketing experience with a mix of business and technical roles.
- Deep subject matter expertise across a range of security domains is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional storytelling skills that allow you to readily articulate the customer value derived from the solutions you are bringing to market.
- A passion for cybersecurity and creating impactful marketing materials and campaigns.
- Expertise in persona-based B2B marketing strategies.
- Familiarity with next-generation endpoint protection, cybersecurity technologies, endpoint computing platforms, virtualization, and strong expertise in cloud security.
- A postgraduate degree in Business or Technical fields.
- Excellent written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills.
- A strong team player with a deep sense of ownership and accountability, who can operate independently.
- Ability to build strong business partnerships, inspire team members, and report on timelines and task progress
- Travel upwards of 50% possible
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.