Staff Professional Services Consultant
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Staff Professional Services Consultant
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and creating a great experience you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its Customer Success team and looking for a technical expert with great relationship skills to assist customers with implementation, operationalization and advisory services around SentinelOne’s platform products.
Our Professional Services team builds and maintains relationships with customers in order to deliver exceptional quality services and mission-critical security solutions. consultants will focus on deploying and enabling SentinelOne solutions in complex enterprise environments meeting both technical and business needs.
You should have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love your help making our customers successful!
What will you do?
- Deliver implementation, enablement and advisory for SentinelOne product lines specializing in SendinelOne’s Skylight XDR solution
- Become a subject matter expert(SME) in Skylight, PowerQuery and Marketplace integrations and custom data ingest
- Develop core use cases, reports and dashboards that help customers achieve fast time-to-value
- Enable services teams to showcase the power of Skylight
- Consult with customers to build collaborative architecture, success criteria and project plans for implementation customized to their business objectives
- Work with our largest customers as a trusted advisor helping guide them on ongoing best practices, platform management and product usage
- Represent and advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Continuously improve methodologies, deliverables and process to create an unparalleled Customer Experience
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Possess a customer-centric approach. Must truly enjoy working with customers, establishing strong relationships and managing expectations with great results.
- 5+ years of cybersecurity experience with 3 - 5 years in a field services role (professional services, pre-sales, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with SIEM product(s), event management and analytics
- Hands on experience configuring alerts, playbooks, building custom playbooks, workflows, rules and scripts
- Strong knowledge of security technologies, architecture and operations and experience in advising customers on best practices
- Knowledge of threat handling, incident response and SOC operations
- Proficient in Windows, MacOS and Linux operating systems
- Strong working knowledge of network concepts (TCP/IP, routing, LAN/WAN, etc.)
- Good understanding of Active Directory and cloud architectures
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
What will separate you from other candidates?
- Hands on (operational) experience with various cybersecurity and networking solutions (SIEM, firewalls, Endpoint security, IDS/IPS etc)
- Experience with using PowerQuery or other data query languages
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network and application security
- REST API scripting proficiency
- Experience with multiple SIEM platforms (Splunk, ELK, LogRhythm, etc)
Why us?You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.