Enterprise Applications Architect
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
As Sentinelone grows, the business needs continue to evolve with scale, and therefore the technology and services will need to accommodate those changes. The enterprise architect for applications at Sentinelone will take current and planned business requirements and create the roadmap for technology solutions to support those needs. This role will apply advanced knowledge of business process and technologies to deliver solutions. Works with solution architects and technology SME’s to provide guidance on the implementation of delivered solutions.
- Architect and design solutions for complex business problems in close collaboration with business stakeholders and delivery teams. Keeping in mind cost, complexity and feasibility of the solutions
- Document SentinelOne Applications architecture (AS IS and TO BE). Collaborate with Data and IT architecture counterparts on integration and touchpoints
- Rationalize existing applications to determine duplicity, deficiency in ROI, and alignment to the technology and business roadmap
- Review and vet incoming new application requests by ensuring architectural fit and validating existing solutions that cannot meet requirements
- Chair architecture review board to review and align on major changes (new application, major data change, new infrastructure, etc.)
- Collaborate with architects in the business to ensure we have an overall enterprise strategy on business process and technology
- Contribute to 3 year IT and Data strategic roadmap
- Take a lead role on select projects supported by the Enterprise Applications Organization
- Work closely with application delivery teams to review existing solutions and recommend optimization areas
- Keep abreast of industry innovations & trends and how they can contribute to SentinelOne’s business growth
- Participating in the AI usage, direction, and business cases
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field or equivalent work experience
- 10-15+ years of experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years of relevant experience in IT application architecture and execution of enterprise applications projects
- Strong knowledge of Go to Market systems (Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Five9, Marketo), ERP (NetSuite), and HR (Workday)
- Must have experience working in a SaaS environment
- Advanced problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking with ability to differentiate feasible from academic solutions
- Demonstrated thought-leadership skills with the ability to translate high-level business planning information into application needs/solutions
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.