Field Marketing Manager UK&I
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
With responsibilities ranging from lead generation to content creation, country-specific events, PR and digital marketing techniques, you will be involved in almost every part of our marketing, helping define and solidify SentinelOne's presence in the regions. You will be inspired to play your part in a fun, ambitious team in a fast paced startup environment.
What will you do?
- Lead the development, production and implementation of strategic field marketing programs that position SentinelOne in high visibility with customers, prospects, media and analyst audiences etc.
- Build strong relationships with sales team to develop marketing strategies and plans to support the sales efforts across the Northern Europe region
- Creation of our local presence in the market, cooperation with the PR agency and localization of assets
- Execute the regional account-based marketing program
- Plan and organize regional events such as tradeshows, conferences, business breakfasts, meet-ups etc.
- Ensure the execution and further development of our online marketing strategy (content, SEO / SEA, web traffic)
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- At least 7 years experience in marketing with specific expertise within the technology sector, even better if coming from a cybersecurity background
- Track record of building and driving successful marketing strategies, plans and results while tightly aligned with sales leadership and corporate marketing
- Ability to manage with strong attention to detail, logistically and operationally
- Ability to be innovative as well as work in a collaborative environment
- Target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for creating focused marketing campaigns
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.