SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our team and help manage our organization’s procurement needs. In this role, you will be involved in the entire procurement lifecycle from sourcing to purchase requesting, budget verification, purchase order production, vendor relationships, project management, systems ownership, etc. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing procurement organization at a fast-growing and leading company at the forefront of the tech world.
Responsibilities include researching new suppliers, ensuring that all purchased products meet our specifications, conducting vendor vetting, engaging in price discovery, negotiating with vendors as needed, building vendor relations, fostering relations with internal stakeholders, training, improving processes and systems.
Ultimately, you will work with leaders in our organization to understand the needs of our organization and ensure we achieve our supply goals in a timely manner.
What will you do?
- End-to-End administration purchasing processes and procedures (Procure-to-Pay).
- Assisting in creating and improving procurement policies, processes and workflows, working with peers on the Procurement Team, and working closely with other stakeholders on the Finance, Legal, Information Security, R&D and other departments.
- Tracking, troubleshooting and resolving procurement system issues following established guidelines and procedures.
- Helping configure, administer and improve procurement systems.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes and negotiating purchase commercial terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Performing pre- and post-award reviews of subcontracts and purchase order files to insure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and procedures.
- Monitoring vendor performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Creating, recommending and implementing modules, processes and systems to improve procurement processes, systems, trainings, and compliance
- Working cross-functionally and addressing procurement issues arising within the organization, consistent with our procurement policy and processes.
- Performing a variety of special projects and assignments in assigned area, including the implementation and coordination of assigned program components and assisting with the development of procedures.
- 4 years+ of work experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role. More Senior candidates will also be considered.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Experience negotiating contracts (MSAs, SOW, etc) and with vendors directly
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies, policies and systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in business related fields, supply chain management or a similar field preferred.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.