Senior Product Manager- Ranger Insights
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a Staff Product Manager to support Ranger Insights within the Product Management organization. The role depends on a strong cyber security background to build our vulnerability management product, providing vulnerability detection, prioritization and the ability to help customers reduce attack surface risk.
What will you do?
- Evolve the product by enhancing our vulnerability assessments capabilities, prioritization model and workflows
- Work with Customers, Sales, and Support to build an efficient and ROI driven roadmap
- Work with internal teams to ensure teams stay trained and customers fully supported
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Ideal candidate has an overall 10 years of experience with at least 5+ years of strong experience in Cybersecurity, with a focus on Vulnerability Assessment
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Entrepreneurial skills and background, with a proven ability to move the needle
- Strong project management skills with an ability to multitask
- Experience working on projects with cross-team dependencies
- High communication skills, both verbal and textual
- Be a team player, we play together and win together
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.