Director of Product Management - Endpoint Detection
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
As the Director of Product Management for Endpoint Detection, a vital component of SentinelOne’s leading EPP (Endpoint Protection Platform) product management division, you will lead a team of product managers responsible for preventing, detecting, mitigating, and remediating threats on endpoints. You will play a pivotal role in advancing a highly sophisticated product, supporting a growing customer base, and safeguarding millions of endpoints. You will integrate cutting-edge AI technology in both endpoints and the cloud to offer unparalleled protection, along with streamlined and effective threat analysis workflows.
We are seeking a hands-on Director of PM who is committed to fostering an inclusive and collaborative team culture, transcending organizational boundaries through partnerships. You will collaborate with exceptional individuals within an engaging and enjoyable atmosphere, contributing to an organization that truly values its workforce and customers.
What Are We Looking For?
- A track record as a Product Manager for EPP, EDR, or XDR products.
- Profound expertise in malware prevention and detection technologies, coupled with familiarity in SOC, threat hunting, and incident response workflows.
- A thorough understanding of the threat landscape.
- Strong credibility in delivering presentations to customers, researchers, internal sales, and pre-sales teams.
- The ability to prioritize effectively to meet business, company, and customer objectives, while imposing order amidst complexity to achieve our goals.
- The capability to develop industry solutions catering to the security requirements of Fortune 500 companies while sustaining a leadership role in third-party EDR evaluations.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Act as the product leader and “voice of the customer” to the rest of the company
- Create a high-performing team that values continuous learning
- Define and manage the Endpoint Protection, Detection and Response roadmap, feature requests, and backlog
- Elaborate on product features and how customers will operationalize
- Collaborate with peers in of other product lines, to acheive coherancy and consistencey in our theats prevention and detection concepts and solutions
- Write detailed PRFAQs, functional specs, and other product requirement docs that meet expectations of product efficiency, margin, and CX for those services
- Examine and guarantee the delivery of high-quality product requirements by your team
- Align dependencies and partner with engineering for roadmap delivery and execution
- Ensure products are in line with the company’s cybersecurity product strategy and key stakeholders
- Provide technical and program oversight within the Endpoint products portfolio
- Position product GTM with marketing, AR, and Sales
- Provide timely decision-making and communication of status, changes, adjustments, and commitments
What Skills and Experience Do You Need?
- 10+ years of product management experience on progressively complex security products
- Expert knowledge of EPP, EDR, XDR, IR
- Knowledge of IOC / IOA / EDR / Next-gen AV or machine-learning-based malware detection is required
- Ability to be comfortable navigating through ambiguity
- Expert in working with security research team, and productizing their delivery to large scale B2B products
- Ability to be comfortable making decisions off shifting data, with authority and conviction
- Ability to be comfortable taking feedback and pivoting when needed, without doubt
- Ability to be comfortable with conflict and being capable of influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent problem-solving and exceptional analytical, written, and verbal communication skills – capability to explain complex requirements in simple words to all levels of audiences
- Experience working with large enterprises, understanding their needs and capabilities in deploying new software
- Experience with SaaS model / cloud-based security systems is a plus
- Experience in managing Product Management teams
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent operational experience
- Excellent understanding of competitive product landscape and features
- Essential ability to distinguish between hype and reality
- Prior experience working with globally-distributed teams is highly desirable
- Focus on innovation – ability to understand disruptive solutions where no precedence exists!
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.