Senior Support Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a passionate Technical Support Engineer to join our rapidly growing Global Support and Services organization. As the interface between our customers, field engineers and development, building tools that will help improve productivity, drive innovation, and more. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of leading support and services efforts on a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Deliver exceptional Technical Support to our customers in EMEA and APAC regions.
- Lead customers escalations end to end while taking ownership of the technical aspects.
- Conduct in-depth investigations by collaborating with R&D to provide detailed root cause analysis.
- Design/revise tools and workflows to improve the efficiency and quality of our customer services
- Act with the voice of customers to improve products usability and quality
- Mentor new team members to achieve their professional goals
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for products under your responsibility
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Technical Support or a customer-facing technical role (e.g. Customer Success, Professional Services) preferably in a SaaS B2B environment
- Expert-level proficiency in Windows or Linux, with proven troubleshooting skills
- Network or Endpoint Security background required
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills, verbal and written
- Relentless problem-solving approach
- Excellent English (other languages are a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding of common customer service tools (CRM, IVR, Jira, etc.) and processes
- Ability to travel required as needed (up to 25%)
- Independent, responsible, and result-driven team player
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, K8s)
- Coding and scripting
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.