Senior Salesforce Developer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a strong Salesforce Developer to join our team as we expand our Salesforce instance and surrounding business system footprint. It is an exciting time at SentinelOne, a rapidly growing Cybersecurity company. We need someone who can join our team and hit the ground running.
What will you do?
- Salesforce declarative and custom development focussed on Service Cloud
- Demonstrable understanding of Cases, Entitlements, Service Console Knowledge base, and related areas
- Good understanding of Email to Case, Web to Case and Case Life Cycle
- Experience in building and managing Digital Experience Cloud
- Maintain interfaces between Salesforce and other Business Systems / Experience integrating salesforce with 3rd party solutions
- Onboard and offboard employees from the platform / Perform user management, license management, Profiles/Permission Sets creation and maintenance
- Provide user assistance, training, adoption, and satisfaction
- Participate in Release Management, System Testing and Migration, and System maintenance
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (Required)
- Salesforce Service Cloud Certification (Required)
- Good understanding of Services Processes
- Knowledge on Salesforce API and other integrations
- Level of education: BA/BS
- Strong spoken and written communication skills to address issues and walk users through resolutions
- 4-6 years experience supporting both Sales and Service functions
- Highly motivated, independent and thorough, with the ability to identify problems with strong analysis skills, and develop solutions
- Strong communication, customer service, and change management skills.
- Robust problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Health Insurance
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership
- Cell phone/wifi allowance
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.