Marketing Operations Intern - Amsterdam
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
The Marketing Operations Intern will play an important role in the success of our marketing programs. They will work cross functionally with the demand generation and field marketing teams to develop world-class email campaigns and landing pages. They will also help with list building, loading and reporting. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, detail oriented, able to multitask, and to adapt as our business grows. If you have a passion to make marketing operations hum, streamline workflows, a passion for data and numbers, and the smarts to solve integration challenges, then you may be the perfect candidate for this role.
What will you do?
- Support Field Marketing, ABM, and Demand Generation activities from planning to completion, including but not limited to events, webinars, email sends, landing page creation, and list loads for global activities.
- Help manage lead data from online and offline sources and is a key player in maintaining data hygiene and integrity.
- Integrations: understand the SentinelOne marketing tools stack, how they are connected, and support adding new tools.
- Work collaboratively with key cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of programs on time.
- QA and support for email campaign builds and other marketing efforts via Marketo.
- You will have a great time in our office in Amsterdam!
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program
- Interested/willing to learn about cybersecurity
- Have an interest in marketing and the ability to demonstrate leadership skill
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience including:
- 1:1 mentorship
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Training and Development opportunities
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company
- Leadership speaker series where you can learn about other areas of the business and ask questions to the senior leadership team and industry experts
- Fun events!
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.