Digital Customer Success Intern
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
About the role
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and creating a great Interest in you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its Customer Success team and looking for a relationship expert, with effective communication skills and technical orientation, to assist in managing our Customer lifecycle for our rapidly growing base.
You should have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love your help making our Customers successful!
Our Internship Program:
Sentinel Next-Gen is our Internship Program which is designed to nurture the incoming generations of talent. Each position is a paid opportunity that lets university students dive in and gain hands-on experience while developing skills to help them grow in their early career.
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience including:
- 1:1 mentorship
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Training and Development opportunities
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company
- Leadership speaker series where you can learn about other areas of the business and ask questions to the senior leadership team and industry experts
- Fun events!
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Assist with customer lifecycle management in a one-to-many and digital touch model: addressing customer questions and concerns expeditiously, with the goal of increasing adoption and improving the customer Interest in
- Use toolsets and automation to scale Customer Success to all customers and provide optics to internal stakeholders
- Act on auto-generated alerts and tasks created to proactively identify and resolve customer risk
- Represent and advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Shepherd escalated or at-risk customers towards resolution
- Identify opportunities for growth and upsell within our 1:Many Digital touch segment
- Create and present business reviews that illustrate the value SentinelOne is bringing to our customers
- Possess a customer-centric approach - you enjoy working with customers and helping them succeed
- Interest in a Customer Services focused role (Customer Success, Customer Care, Support, etc.) or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Adept at managing customer expectations that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Proven technical skills and the ability to understand customers’ challenges and advise on best practices
- Interest in identifying upsell opportunities and collaborating closely with Sales on understanding growth opportunities within our Digital accounts
- Interest in identifying renewal risk within a 1:many customer model
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in in communicating with customers from diverse cultures
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.