Senior Backend Engineer- CDS
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Backend Engineer to join our Cloud Data Security (CDS) team. As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will contribute to the development of innovative cloud security products using the latest technologies and frameworks across multiple cloud providers, including AWS, GCP, and Azure. Your primary responsibility will be designing and implementing high-performance, scalable, and always-available cloud-based systems.
What will you do?
- Research, design, and implement cutting-edge cloud security products, focusing on the prevention of malicious activities in cloud storage and AI-driven data classification.
- Develop and maintain high-quality, scalable backend services within a microservices architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to architect large and scalable cloud-based applications.
- Utilize your expertise to design and develop solutions on top of different cloud providers.
- Contribute effectively in an agile and dynamic development environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional drive and communication skills to work collaboratively within the team.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field from a reputable university, or equivalent experience gained at a renowned company.
- A minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in designing services and developing features within a microservices architecture.
- Proven experience in designing and architecting large and scalable cloud-based applications.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and developing on AWS infrastructure.
- Strong familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Exceptional drive, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Docker, Helm, and Kubernetes, preferred.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform and AWS CloudFormation, preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, including Azure and GCP, with a focus on Storage and Message Queues, preferred.
- Experience with Go and C++, preferred.
- Experience working with large-scale management systems and optimizing system performance, preferred.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.