Coupa System Administrator
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
This is a rare opportunity to join the IT team that will enable a world class information security company to grow and scale! You’ll be working in an industry leading high-tech cybersecurity company. Our global teams are at the front line of defense against cyberattacks, combining unmatched cyber security knowledge! We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving security gaps that inhibit our privacy.
What will you do?
- Hands-on configuration/system enablement of Coupa
- Hands-on configuration/system enablement of a Integrations to Coupa, setup of Punch Outs, Chart of Account Setups w/ emphasis on FX transactions
- Act as subject matter expert, partnering with key Procurement and AP stakeholders in all aspects of analysis, design and testing for system processes on P2P
- Drive requirements and alignment among business stakeholders.
- Integrate Finance systems into Coupa from acquired companies.
- Manage delivery timeframes and communications with business stakeholders.
- Partner with AP and Procurement teams documenting requirements and user stories
- Train Coupa AP and Procurement teams on best practices and new features.
- Coordinate with the IT team on Coupa Release changes that impact existing systems (NetSuite, Workday, etc.)
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 6- 8+ years of systems experience of Coupa
- Degree in IT field or related study, with Accounting/Procurement experience as well, or vice versa
- Knowledge questions to answer upon interview:
- Coupa System Administrator Certification a plus
- Ability to juggle and project manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication, change management, and customer service skills.
- Strong business acumen and working knowledge of key business functions.
- Ability to build relationships and quickly establish credibility with business stakeholders
- Robust problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Health Insurance
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership
- Cell phone/wifi allowance
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.