Senior Data Analyst - Monetization
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Who Are We?
SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
In this position you will be focused on establishing key measurements and run customer usage, billing, and sales-related analytics that align to our overall organizational imperatives, developing analytical processes and cadences to serve up information to our Sales/Finance/Product organization in a way that will help drive meaningful business decisions. This person will be responsible for ad hoc analyses of our growing business and tasked with looking for trends and leading indicators to help shape our strategies. We are looking for someone that is innately curious, passionate about building meaningful analyses and hungry to support a growing monetization organization. The ideal candidate is a self starter, motivated and good at translating complex data into actionable insights.
What will you do?
- Develop customer usage, billing, and pricing analytics, data processes and relevant dashboards
- Additional examples of analytics being developed include: pricing (compliance, value based price analysis, discount analysis, deal scoring), Go to Market (upsell prediction, churn prediction, renewal rate calculation, productivity metrics)
- Work with stakeholders to understand their data needs and provide recommendations for improvements to data sources and reporting processes
- Work with complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, apply analytical methods as required. Create deliverables and presentations of findings
- Work with stakeholders to ensure alignment and common understandings of the data and trends
- Develop advanced analytical models to monitor the business performance and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Partner with Data Governance & Analytics to ingest data into the data warehouse to support reporting and analysis needs while maintaining compliance
- Support our global operations teams with defined measurements to ensure all operations teams have consistent understanding of our data
- Create different dashboards and analysis for our broader stakeholders as required
- Ad hoc analysis as requested
What skills and experience should you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field preferred
- 3 years minimum experience including applying advanced analytics to Monetization, pricing, operations, sales and finance data and processes
- Experience developing pricing or customer usage or billing analytics
- Ability to create compelling data visualizations and presentations that help leaders understand the data and information
- Quick learner and not afraid to run multiple activities and projects simultaneously in a fast paced start-up environment
- Experience supporting Sales organizations that sell subscription security software
- Strong verbal and written skills with an emphasis on the ability to summarize and translate complex needs of the field
- Experience with Salesforce and tableau
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.