People Operations Intern
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
At SentinelOne, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that values and celebrates the unique perspectives and backgrounds of all our team members. SentinelOne is also partnering with Baidam Solutions to encourage Indigenous community engagement. We actively encourage candidates with an Indigenous and First Nations background to apply for this position and are committed to providing an inclusive environment where your talents and contributions will be recognised and appreciated. We acknowledge the rich cultural heritage of Indigenous peoples and recognise the importance of diversity in driving innovation and success.
What are we looking for?
We are a team of dynamic, fun loving people based across the world in multiple international locations. We will love to have someone outgoing and innovative join our team for this internship! If you enjoy interacting with people, and are interested in putting together the building blocks that enable our Human Resources function, we would like to hear from you.
What will you do?
- We constantly review and improve our work so we can provide the best experience to our People. As a member of our team you will work with us closely on improvement streams and projects.
- Help us plan and organize amazing employee experiences in Australia!
- Take the lead on one (or two) assignments from conceptualization to execution.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Student enrolled or recently graduated from a University.
- Interested in a future career in People and Talent Acquisition in the technology industry.
- Enthusiastic and driven; enjoys to meet and interact with people.
Our Internship Program:
Sentinel Next-Gen is our Internship Program which is designed to nurture the incoming generations of talent. Each position is a paid opportunity that lets university students dive in and gain hands-on experience while developing skills to help them grow in their early career.
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience including:
- 1:1 mentorship
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Training and Development opportunities
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company
- Leadership speaker series where you can learn about other areas of the business and ask questions to the senior leadership team and industry experts
- Fun events!
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian citizen without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.