Test Automation Infrastructure Architect and Automation Guild Master
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
Our Validation group is an automation-driven testing organization, executing 50.000 tests nightly across multiple clouds and VMs. Over 100 engineers are contributors to the automation project. We are looking for a hands-on technical leader, Automation Infrastructure Architect & Automation Guild Master to work with our cross-functional teams, and join our world-class community of talented automation engineers (SDETs).
What will you do?
- Design, architect, implement, maintain and/or refactor existing testing frameworks in a robust and reusable way to support the business targets. Our current test stack involves mostly Python & Pytest and on UI side we've been moving to Playwright from Selenium.
- Serve as an automation guild master - lead the company’s automation guild, including all aspects: roadmap, design reviews, code reviews, quality innovation, documentation, promoting development standards and best practices, training and mentoring and more.
- Work closely with multiple global interfaces to achieve automation reliability and scalability: Automation engineers (SDETs), Validation managers, Software architects, DevOps, LabOps, Cloud engineering and more.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Multiple years of hands-on automation development, and experience with Python and Pytest
- Proven experience in architecting test automation solutions
- An Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment
- Broad experience with CI/CD tools & technologies (Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Deep understanding of infrastructure solutions like VMWare and major clouds (AWS & GCP, that we use, or Azure), incl. experience with reducing cloud spend in Automation
- Experience in SW validation methodologies and concepts, testing and integration
- Understanding of testing in production approaches and experience in scale and load testing
- Strong communication capabilities and self-management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner
- Take ownership with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
It’d be great if you have experience with / or You’d learn & gain on our team:
- UI automation experience (Playwright/Cypress/Selenium)
- Managerial background in the quality area
- Cyber Security experience
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture and design, and structure of our core platform. You will be using the latest tools and technologies, tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
What we offer you?
- Flexible working hours, In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), remotely in the rest of CZ or SK, with optional Brno offices (Clubco Vlněna) for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units) not options; 4 years vesting with 1-year cliff and then quarterly, stock refresh yearly
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company, paid out in 2 installments
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Cafeteria points (5.000 CZK/month), which you can spend on leisure & sports, kindergarten/school fees, travel etc.
- Private medical care membership
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments, snacks, massages at the offices & weekly yoga at Prague office/via Zoom
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity etc.)
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.