SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
This is a rare opportunity to join the IT team that will enable a world class information security company to grow and scale! You’ll be working in an industry leading high-tech cybersecurity company. Our global teams are at the front line of defense against cyberattacks, combining unmatched cyber security knowledge! We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving security gaps that inhibit our privacy.
What will you do?
- Support SentinelOne’s HR systems including Workday, Greenhouse, and other supporting HR applications.
- Provided technical and functional expertise on Workday
- Act as subject matter expert, partnering with key stakeholders and users in all aspects of analysis, design, and testing for system integrations with HR System.
- Consult and make recommendations regarding the design and configuration of new and/or existing systems.
- Include partnering and driving input into HR system strategic roadmap
- Drive requirements and alignment among business stakeholders.
- Manage delivery timeframes and communications with business stakeholders.
- Document requirements and user stories.
- Integrate HR systems for acquired companies.
- Time permitting, participate in non HR cloud IT projects as needed.
- Provide application and integration support
What skills & knowledge should you bring?
- 4-7 years of HRIT experience including configuring and supporting systems, such as Workday
- Knowledge of HR process to deliver optimized solutions to the business
- Ability to juggle and project manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience and working knowledge of Workday (HCM & Payroll), Greenhouse, Etrade, and other HR systems.
- Experience with reporting, analytics, and dashboards. Workday Prism is a plus
- Ability to build integrations using Workday Studio is a plus
- Ability to build relationships and quickly establish credibility with business stakeholders
- Strong communication and change management skills.
- Robust problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Sales Compensation Systems such as Xactly and Varicent, this includes system administration and the ability to configure per business requirements (i.e. rules, etc.)
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.