IT Collaboration Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Collaboration Solutions Engineer for our End User service organization. The SentinelOne IT team's mission is to provide highly reliable and innovative services to the enterprise. The Collaboration Solutions Engineer will be part of a small team that supports all aspects of our collaborative solutions (Google Workspace, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Zoom, and others). This position will focus on ensuring the platforms are used to their fullest capabilities, they have a secure implementation, the user count and license count are managed, creation of end user knowledge-based articles, audit user created environments to ensure proper usage. Ensuring proper configuration, knowledge base articles for users, as well as producing help hints will ensure we are safely using the collaboration suite of tools to the fullest. We value good written communication skills, data driven decisions and a keen eye for continuous improvements.
What will you do?
- This role has responsibility for the engineering and enhance the current collaboration workplace solutions and communication platforms
- Ensure implementation and usage of the Google Workspace Platform efficiently and effectively meets company needs and verify it is integrated with other tools and processes
- Experience in setting strategic roadmap for Google Workspace and championing adoption
- Oversee email retention activities to comply with legal records retention policies
- Partner with IT Security & Audit to enforce strict cross platform security and audit controls
- Experience with the following; Email Protection Services, Secure Email Relay, and Email Fraud Defense
- Maintain highly secured environment and meet all the Policies and Standards and externally applicable controls
- Provide continuous improvement in the operational processes by introducing more innovation and automation\Define and drive processes, frameworks, controls, and metrics to enable operational excellence, continuous improvements, and effective platform roadmap delivery
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 5 to 7 years of IT
- 4+ years of experience in Google Workspace or Microsoft Office 365
- Strong expertise in email, email infrastructure, mail transfer protocols, mail access protocols, email security, spam, phishing and virus protection
- Experience with data loss prevention (DLP), Retention and eDiscovery technologies
- Experience with Slack
- Experience with collaboration configuration tools such as GAM, PowerShell, and/or Python
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional teams of developers, analysts and operations stakeholders
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-starter that is passionate and motivated by new technologies and has empathy for legacy systems
- A quick learner that can keep up with ongoing new features being release by the cloud providers
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry along with competitive compensation.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote work model.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Flexible Paid Sick Days.
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws)
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Gym membership/sports gears by Cultfit.
- Wellness Coach app, with 3,000+ on-demand sessions, daily interactive classes, audiobooks, and unlimited private coaching.
- Private medical insurance plan for you and your family.
- Life Insurance covered by S1 (for employees)
- Telemedical app consultation (Practo)
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop.
- Home-office-setup allowances (one time) and maintenance allowance.
- Internet allowances.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity (as per govt clause)
- NPS contribution (Employee contribution)
- Half yearly bonus program depending on the individual and company performance.
- Above standard referral bonus as per policy.
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Sodexo food coupons.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.